Windows 10: my computer very slow on programs launching

Discus and support my computer very slow on programs launching in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, i have a problem with my PC i don't know the problem my computer is powerful but still i have problem when i run application it take so long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnmarZ M, Nov 16, 2020.

1. AnmarZ M Win User

my computer very slow on programs launching

hello,

i have a problem with my PC i don't know the problem

my computer is powerful but still i have problem when i run application it take so long to load sometime up to 40second

my pc spce

i7 8700K

32GB DDR4

GTX 1080TI

M.2 Pro

3 HDD

also i have full custom water colling so its not a temp problem at all

i try to install program on ether M2 or HDD same problem

windows is up to date

Windows 10 pro

20H2

what could be the problem and how to fix it ? or how to get more information ?

:)

AnmarZ M, Nov 16, 2020

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Ryan Mon1 Win User
    slow desktop when launching a program?

Hi Shan,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs. This could be a possible system conflict. For us to better assist you, we need to ask you a few questions. Please answer the following information:

• Can you send us a screenshot of your available memory and memory usage?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot
    to start your device using a minimal set of driver and startup programs. It will also help us identify what conflict is causing this slow performance.

We're looking forward to your response.

Ryan Mon1, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

1. my computer very slow on programs launching - Similar Threads - computer very slow

2. installating programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installating programs is very slow: hello,I recently have problems with my PCeverything worked fine except 2 days ago I notice that installing programs are very slow althrough I use an pcie 4.0 ssdalso games freezes after a few secondswhat I tried was:update my graphics cardreinstalling windows 11did memory...
  3. installating programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installating programs is very slow: hello,I recently have problems with my PCeverything worked fine except 2 days ago I notice that installing programs are very slow althrough I use an pcie 4.0 ssdalso games freezes after a few secondswhat I tried was:update my graphics cardreinstalling windows 11did memory...
  4. my computer is very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer is very slow: my computer cant update to windows 10 204 and is very slow, in opening some other apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-very-slow/9e64a605-6429-4be5-8c46-95f6c5ae7a00
  5. Programs start very slow

Programs start very slow: I have weird problem with my windows 10 computer and I don't know what to try anymore. I recently upgraded my system, I have RTX2080, i9-9900ks, m2.ssd, corsair 1000w psu, G.skill DDR4 32gb, so components are good. All worked like a dream about a month, but now my computer...
  6. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  7. Loading programs is very slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading programs is very slow: My laptop is about a year old and it recently started this problem where any program I click to load takes about a minute or so to start. Even clicking the start button takes a while. Once the program finishes loading its usually fine. I've gone through everything I can...
  8. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  9. Computer Very Slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Very Slow: Hello guys im having a problem i was using windows 8.1 and recently just upgraded to windows 10..now the problem is my computer is very very very slow.so slow that it takes 4/5Hours to copy 1G file..it was working fine when i was using windows 8.1.My pc specs is i7 7700k and...
  10. Computer very slow.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer very slow.: I recently updated my computer to Windows 10, but this problem existed before the upgrade. Basically, when I start my computer it will get progressively louder and run slowly. My CPU usage is running consistently at 99%. When I go to check task manager, the thing using the...