Windows 10: My computer was hacked and someone is now my administrator. How do I delete that...

Discus and support My computer was hacked and someone is now my administrator. How do I delete that... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer was hacked and someone is now my administrator. How do I delete that administrator and make me the correct one.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BarryRoberson, Jul 25, 2020.

1. My computer was hacked and someone is now my administrator. How do I delete that...

My computer was hacked and someone is now my administrator. How do I delete that administrator and make me the correct one.

:)

BarryRoberson, Jul 25, 2020

2. How To Tell If My Computer Has Been Hacked?

Hi, how do I tell if someone has hacked my computer? I noticed some of my emails had been deleted (not by me) and my internet speeds seem to have dropped a lot recently.

How do I know if I've been hacked?

I guess I need to change my banking password as the first step.

AdamFletcher3, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Someone is hacking my phone and computer.

Someone is hackhing my

computer what I can do?

And from another post:

Someone is hacked my phone. What can I do?

* Moved from Bing

* Original title: HELLO

lourdesserrano1, Jul 25, 2020
  4. My computer was hacked and someone is now my administrator. How do I delete that...

How do I delete my account?

OH dear i am not good with computers how did this happen my forms accout was hack and now all my cc info is in the hands on bad men I am insulted!

catnipkiller, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

My computer was hacked and someone is now my administrator. How do I delete that...

1. My computer was hacked and someone is now my administrator. How do I delete that... - Similar Threads - computer was hacked

2. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?: My other Microsoft account got hacked and deleted this was only a few days ago and I can't get it back. I have tried going through the recovery page it just says that it doesn't exist. This is an issue because my Microsoft account is linked to another laptop and also my...
  3. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?: My other Microsoft account got hacked and deleted this was only a few days ago and I can't get it back. I have tried going through the recovery page it just says that it doesn't exist. This is an issue because my Microsoft account is linked to another laptop and also my...
  4. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Someone hacked my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone hacked my computer.: Hello guys can someone help me for free cuz someone hacked my computer and took administrator. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-computer/8f8cba72-ac1e-4372-bed4-a5cc5ce1935d
  6. Someone hacked my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone hacked my computer.: Hello guys can someone help me for free cuz someone hacked my computer and took administrator. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-computer/8f8cba72-ac1e-4372-bed4-a5cc5ce1935d
  7. I was hacked and now my computer is locked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I was hacked and now my computer is locked: So my Microsoft account was hacked along with my Skype account. I had to make a new account to post here. There is no way to talk to help at Microsoft and the third party tech help said they could not do anything. the recovery email is a fake Chinese based company apparently...
  8. Do I have a virus or has someone hacked my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do I have a virus or has someone hacked my computer?: A month ago my Windows 10 desktop started acting really slow and when I started it I couldn't connect to the internet unless I rebooted it. I thought maybe it was AVG Antivirus that was causing the problem so I uninstalled it and I was able to connect to the internet. Then...
  9. Computer got hacked and now someone can control my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer got hacked and now someone can control my computer.: I was away from my computer while music was playing on it and it went to a browser and typed in “gmail” and i exited off and turned off my computer. What can i do to get rid of this 100%. submitted by /u/Truffle-Puffle [link] [comments]...
  10. Is someone trying to hack my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is someone trying to hack my computer?: [ATTACH] I've gotten this pop-up the first time a few days ago, now I've got it again. This seemed very suspicious, so I just pressed cancel. Anyway, I don't remember clicking on or downloading anything harmful on my computer, I never do that....