Windows 10: My computer was stolen and they managed to add a bit locker on my device, what can I do to...

Discus and support My computer was stolen and they managed to add a bit locker on my device, what can I do to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep trying to locate my stolen device but a bit locker was some how added on that wasn't mine. What can I do to recover my stolen device or remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZOMBIExATExME, Nov 15, 2020.

1. My computer was stolen and they managed to add a bit locker on my device, what can I do to...

I keep trying to locate my stolen device but a bit locker was some how added on that wasn't mine. What can I do to recover my stolen device or remove bit locker on my device?

:)

ZOMBIExATExME, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

My computer was stolen and they managed to add a bit locker on my device, what can I do to...

1. My computer was stolen and they managed to add a bit locker on my device, what can I do to... - Similar Threads - computer was stolen

2. How can I see what devices are unlinked from my Microsoft account and their Bit-locker keys...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I see what devices are unlinked from my Microsoft account and their Bit-locker keys...: I want to know the list of unliked devices from my Microsoft account and their bit-locker keys respectively https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-what-devices-are-unlinked-from-my/4cf0e28b-5a05-4f84-912b-6925f877ac1a
  3. How can I see what devices are unlinked from my Microsoft account and their Bit-locker keys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I see what devices are unlinked from my Microsoft account and their Bit-locker keys...: I want to know the list of unliked devices from my Microsoft account and their bit-locker keys respectively https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-what-devices-are-unlinked-from-my/4cf0e28b-5a05-4f84-912b-6925f877ac1a
  4. How can I recover my bit locker key?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I recover my bit locker key?: The key is not saved in my Microsoft account. my laptop is locked now.PLease drop your best answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-my-bit-locker-key/e3a79f3a-72b0-4924-80fb-cb6808b0d388
  5. How can I recover my bit locker key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover my bit locker key?: The key is not saved in my MacroSoft account. my laptop is locked now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-my-bit-locker-key/66249cd0-eac5-4777-827c-6acfa11b34bb
  6. bit locker and my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bit locker and my device: So recently I attempted to update my laptop but once it turned back on there was a bit locker. I now need a recovery key and understand that I'm supposed to find that in devices. This is where my issue arises. My laptop/device doesn't show up and will not allow me to add a...
  7. bit locker and my device

bit locker and my device: So recently I attempted to update my laptop but once it turned back on there was a bit locker. I now need a recovery key and understand that I'm supposed to find that in devices. This is where my issue arises. My laptop/device doesn't show up and will not allow me to add a...
  8. Find my device - stolen computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find my device - stolen computer: HiMy computer has been stolen... Using Find my device does not help... logging in it says updated 5 days earlier - can I change so it is updated daily on my new computer?Is there any way I will have success locating a stolen computer?Perhaps I am in the wrong community, then...
  9. Find my device - stolen computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find my device - stolen computer: HiMy computer has been stolen... Using Find my device does not help... logging in it says updated 5 days earlier - can I change so it is updated daily on my new computer?Is there any way I will have success locating a stolen computer?Perhaps I am in the wrong community, then...
  10. Find my device - stolen computer