Windows 10: My computer was stuck trying to initialise the update so I turned it off and now it’s...

Discus and support My computer was stuck trying to initialise the update so I turned it off and now it’s... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So it was stuck on the initialising screen so I turned it off but now it’s not working and is stuck on the acer loading screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KAPUTtherapy, Oct 15, 2021.

1. My computer was stuck trying to initialise the update so I turned it off and now it’s...

So it was stuck on the initialising screen so I turned it off but now it’s not working and is stuck on the acer loading screen

:)

KAPUTtherapy, Oct 15, 2021
  2. Snigel100 Win User

1809 Update Stuck on Initialising

I have an HP laptop (I3 processor 4MB ram - Kaspsersky anti virus turned off for the update currently on Windows Version 1803 - OS17134.471). The 1809 Feature Update has started but my update message has said it is initialising for over three hours. (
    I have a very slow internet connection of 1.8 Mbs). The router lights suggest something is happening but this seems very long compared to previous big updates which usually initialise quickly and then take ages to download). Do I need to be patient or is
    something wrong?

Snigel100, Oct 15, 2021
  3. Timl73 Win User
    Windows Update stuck on initialising

Hi,

Microsoft have said recently it is urgent for everyone to update their pc's but then as I look through the forums, a lot of people seem to be having an issue updating.

I have tried 6 times to install the latest updates, restarting several times after it has been stuck saying "initialising"

Timl73, Oct 15, 2021
  4. Snigel100 Win User

My computer was stuck trying to initialise the update so I turned it off and now it’s...

1809 Update Stuck on Initialising

Thanks but it turned out that I just needed to be patient. Soon after submitting my query the update flipped from initialising to installing without the usual download indicator. It seems to have completed the update OK although I have not fully checked
    for any problems yet.

Snigel100, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

My computer was stuck trying to initialise the update so I turned it off and now it’s...

1. My computer was stuck trying to initialise the update so I turned it off and now it’s... - Similar Threads - computer was stuck

2. So this morning I opened my computer to see that memory integrity was turned off I try to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So this morning I opened my computer to see that memory integrity was turned off I try to...: It says I have an incompatible driver but when I go look at the list of drivers there is nothing I have tried restarting my PC and it still will not let me turn it back on.I'm using Windows 11...
  3. So this morning I opened my computer to see that memory integrity was turned off I try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So this morning I opened my computer to see that memory integrity was turned off I try to...: It says I have an incompatible driver but when I go look at the list of drivers there is nothing I have tried restarting my PC and it still will not let me turn it back on.I'm using Windows 11...
  4. I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off

I reset my laptop but it got stuck on 26% so i turned it off: My laptop is windows 10 i reset it i chose cloud download then it got stuck at 26% so i turned it off hoping it would fix the problem when i turned it on again it loaded on windows boot manager i clicked windows 10 but when i click it it wont start and now i cant think of...
  5. So my computer turned off on its own for some reason… And when I turned it back on, I tried...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So my computer turned off on its own for some reason… And when I turned it back on, I tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fuchoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wghs7b/so_my_computer_turned_off_on_its_own_for_some/
  6. My computer was stuck trying to initialise the update so I turned it off and now it’s...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer was stuck trying to initialise the update so I turned it off and now it’s...: So it was stuck on the initialising screen so I turned it off but now it’s not working and is stuck on the acer loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-was-stuck-trying-to-initialise-the/9ef25be3-cb6e-4f62-aa82-79f1c7267d80
  7. My computer was stuck trying to initialise the update so I turned it off and now it’s...

My computer was stuck trying to initialise the update so I turned it off and now it’s...: So it was stuck on the initialising screen so I turned it off but now it’s not working and is stuck on the acer loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-was-stuck-trying-to-initialise-the/9ef25be3-cb6e-4f62-aa82-79f1c7267d80
  8. Computer turned off during update, now stuck in reverting changes restarting repeat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer turned off during update, now stuck in reverting changes restarting repeat: I accidentally turned off my pc when it was updating and now my computer is stuck turning on, quickly says reverting changes then restarts. I am unsure of what to do....
  9. Windows Update stuck on initialising

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck on initialising: Hi, Microsoft have said recently it is urgent for everyone to update their pc's but then as I look through the forums, a lot of people seem to be having an issue updating. I have tried 6 times to install the latest updates, restarting several times after it has been stuck...
  10. 1809 Update Stuck on Initialising

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809 Update Stuck on Initialising: I have an HP laptop (I3 processor 4MB ram - Kaspsersky anti virus turned off for the update currently on Windows Version 1803 - OS17134.471). The 1809 Feature Update has started but my update message has said it is initialising for over three hours. ( I have a very slow...