Windows 10: my computer was updated yesterday by you and now I am having a great deal of trouble logging in

Discus and support my computer was updated yesterday by you and now I am having a great deal of trouble logging in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having trouble logging on please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatriciaThornton1, Feb 20, 2021.

1. my computer was updated yesterday by you and now I am having a great deal of trouble logging in

I am having trouble logging on please help

:)

PatriciaThornton1, Feb 20, 2021
  2. bobkn Win User

having trouble getting HDR color profile to be used

This may be a bit obscure, but I that someone out there can suggest a fix.

See my system listing for my hardware.

My system is HDR capable, and I have turned that on in settings.

I have produced a custom color profile my calibration using an X-Rite I1Display device and their I1Profiler software.

If I select that profile as default in Color Management, the display switches to the wrong colors about 15 seconds after I log in to Windows. (I can log out of the account and log back in, to the same effect. It obviously is not connected with a cold boot.)

I can manually re-select the custom file, and that will be applied after. (Until the next login.)

I'm probably doing something idiotic, but I haven't spotted it. Any suggestions?

my computer was updated yesterday by you and now I am having a great deal of trouble logging in [​IMG]

my computer was updated yesterday by you and now I am having a great deal of trouble logging in [​IMG]

bobkn, Feb 20, 2021
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Computer update

I'm assuming you have researched your initial list of parts?

What is your budget?

rtwjunkie, Feb 20, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

my computer was updated yesterday by you and now I am having a great deal of trouble logging in

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

my computer was updated yesterday by you and now I am having a great deal of trouble logging in

1. my computer was updated yesterday by you and now I am having a great deal of trouble logging in - Similar Threads - computer was updated

2. i am having trouble in sound in computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am having trouble in sound in computer: no sound in computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-in-sound-in-computer/d4784fc6-1994-4fe5-83dd-30bb2fa43254
  3. i am having trouble in sound in computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am having trouble in sound in computer: no sound in computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-in-sound-in-computer/d4784fc6-1994-4fe5-83dd-30bb2fa43254
  4. Hello. We are having trouble updating windows and are now having trouble logging into any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. We are having trouble updating windows and are now having trouble logging into any...: Hello. We are having trouble updating windows. Now we can't log onto any other pages. We keep getting errors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-we-are-having-trouble-updating-windows-and/0068401f-6dcb-4c1a-81d2-5981d469bbf0
  5. Hello. We are having trouble updating windows and are now having trouble logging into any...

Hello. We are having trouble updating windows and are now having trouble logging into any...: Hello. We are having trouble updating windows. Now we can't log onto any other pages. We keep getting errors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-we-are-having-trouble-updating-windows-and/0068401f-6dcb-4c1a-81d2-5981d469bbf0
  6. Hello. We are having trouble updating windows and are now having trouble logging into any...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I am having trouble with unlocking my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am having trouble with unlocking my computer: So while I was away my little sister tried to play on my computer but she didn't know the password, so she tried to guess it like a million times and now every time I start my computer windows 10 I have to wait 5 minutes, enter some code and then I can enter my password.It's...
  8. I am having trouble with unlocking my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having trouble with unlocking my computer: So while I was away my little sister tried to play on my computer but she didn't know the password, so she tried to guess it like a million times and now every time I start my computer windows 10 I have to wait 5 minutes, enter some code and then I can enter my password.It's...
  9. I am having trouble with unlocking my computer

10. my computer was updated yesterday by you and now I am having a great deal of trouble logging in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer was updated yesterday by you and now I am having a great deal of trouble logging in: after my computer was updated yesterday I am now having trouble logging in can you help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-was-updated-yesterday-by-you-and-now-i/c3474d25-f27e-41fb-8a94-dfedec851578