Windows 10: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

Discus and support my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Victoria McGrath, Apr 18, 2024.

1. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified?

:)

Victoria McGrath, Apr 18, 2024
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 18, 2024
  3. weybrew Win User
    weybrew, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Try3 Win User

my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

Steps Recorder there... but not there

Are you trying to use this? - C:\Windows\System32\psr.exe
    [Start menu, Windows accessories, Steps recorder - but often referred to as the Problem steps recorder]

It is supposed to launch a small UI dialog and it should also be shown on the Taskbar but, from your description, this does not happen. Does anything happen at all?

my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point... 150456d1503725197t-steps-recorder-there-but-not-there-steps-recorder-ui.png

Denis

Thema:

my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

1. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point... - Similar Threads - computer went sleep

2. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-went-into-sleep-mode-during-a/04d468af-39aa-4606-adf3-4cb7bff394c7
  3. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-went-into-sleep-mode-during-a/04d468af-39aa-4606-adf3-4cb7bff394c7
  4. Record computer sound AND my speach using Microsoft Sound Recorder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record computer sound AND my speach using Microsoft Sound Recorder: I am trying to set up MS Sound Recorder 11.2309.32.0 so it allowes me to record my voice AND the sound coming out of the computer in the same recording. How can I make this happen? I've got "Windows 11 Home, Version 22H2".I tried this, which did not work: If I go to...
  5. Windows 10 went into sleep while recording with Game DVR, help recover recording

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 went into sleep while recording with Game DVR, help recover recording: Computer went into sleep while recording a game and was unable to log back in, had to force shutdown my computer by holding down the power button. Is there a way to recover an unsaved game dvr recording? I assume there is a temporary cache folder where windows stores the...
  6. There is a time lag in Recording during Power point presentation .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is a time lag in Recording during Power point presentation .: Hi I am facing problem in recording my live video in Power point presentation, as it is showing a time lag in my movement and my speech, movement is very slow and not synchronized . I have Just purchased a new laptop on 1st June-2020 dell inspiron 5491 2in 1 4 GB RAM,...
  7. recording album to computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    recording album to computer: I am trying to play from a album from a record player, and I get no sound coming out of my speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-album-to-computer/1bd9657f-52d8-4c19-8bb0-c4f61b421eaa
  8. I unplugged my computer during recording and now it bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I unplugged my computer during recording and now it bluescreens: I was recording a video with a friend on a hat in time, and I had just turned off a mod which reset the game. Right as the game closed, the pc shut off. I believe it was because the power cord got kicked, as when I plugged it back in all the way it stopped resetting....
  9. Recording from SKY Q Miniboxes to computer / DVD recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording from SKY Q Miniboxes to computer / DVD recorder: Hi there The engineers from SKY unsurprisingly know as little about their products as a 4 year old !!! so forget what they tell you --if you want to record to external devices with SKY Q products (not the old SKY + box which has an inbuilt copy function) then here's how to...
  10. Screen Recorder Stealth Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Recorder Stealth Mode: Hello guys, Could you name me a few Screen recording softwares as I want to record some lectures that I've bought online.. I am tired of paying after every 15 days and they are very important to me! When I am running tools like Camtasia, ZD recorder, their software is able to...