Windows 10: My computer wifi range dropped from 40 feet to 20 in my home.

Discus and support My computer wifi range dropped from 40 feet to 20 in my home. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wifi range dropped from 40 feet to 20 in my home. Comcast put in a new modem. it doesn't effect other computers. Is there a software repair?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PerryConley, Aug 27, 2019.

1. My computer wifi range dropped from 40 feet to 20 in my home.

My wifi range dropped from 40 feet to 20 in my home. Comcast put in a new modem. it doesn't effect other computers. Is there a software repair?

:)

PerryConley, Aug 27, 2019
  2. 2690 Win User

Wifi range only 5 feet! Help

thanks for the reply.

Other phones can easily access the wifi signal anywhere in the house. But my one only gives a range of 5 feet and that also in line of sight.

)-:

help please

3. 2690 Win User

Hi

Just bought an E52 and very sad to know its wireless lan range is only 5 feet.

What should be the normal range? And how should I trouble shoot and solve this problem.

Please help me my friends.

4. My computer wifi range dropped from 40 feet to 20 in my home.

I have a Nokia E5. The range I am getting is at least 80 feet and that is through several concrete walls. Perhaps your wireless router is the problem?

NokiNewbie, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

My computer wifi range dropped from 40 feet to 20 in my home.

1. My computer wifi range dropped from 40 feet to 20 in my home. - Similar Threads - computer wifi range

2. Why does my computer not find my home wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer not find my home wifi: Hello I have a problem where my laptop doesn't detect my home WiFi network, I don't understand why or how as it displays other available networks except mine or my phone's.Thank you in advance....
  3. Why does my computer not find my home wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer not find my home wifi: Hello I have a problem where my laptop doesn't detect my home WiFi network, I don't understand why or how as it displays other available networks except mine or my phone's.Thank you in advance....
  4. Why does my computer not find my home wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WIFI drops in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI drops in my PC: My WIFI drops in my lenovo laptop. I have another laptop which is HP and does not have issue. I updated drivers in the manufacturers site and no help at all. I clear cache in the browser same issue. The issue started when I play games while browsing. I dont have issue like...
  6. WIFI drops in my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI drops in my PC: My WIFI drops in my lenovo laptop. I have another laptop which is HP and does not have issue. I updated drivers in the manufacturers site and no help at all. I clear cache in the browser same issue. The issue started when I play games while browsing. I dont have issue like...
  7. WIFI drops in my PC

8. My WIFI keeps Dropping

My WIFI keeps Dropping: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop and few months back I encountered a problem in which my WIFI randomly disconnects and my WIFI SSID stops showing in the discoverable networks and to reconnect i have switch the airplane mode 2 - 3 times to get it back on or disconnect and...
  9. My computer can't detect my home wifi signal

My computer can't detect my home wifi signal: Its been on and off, but my computer will randomly disconnect from the internet, and then won't show my home internet. This is a problem exclusively to this desktop computer as all other devices in the house are able to connect and use the internet fine. I have tried using...
  10. Computer shuts down at 40% or 20%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shuts down at 40% or 20%: Why does that happen? Here are my specs. I reseted my PC but nothing works and this has been bothering me for days.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-at-40-or-20/7a032296-8e9e-425c-92da-7a43dc4de33c