Windows 10: My computer will not boot up just goes in circles. Is there a repair disk that I can...

Discus and support My computer will not boot up just goes in circles. Is there a repair disk that I can... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I get a windows 10 repair disk as my computer will not boot up. It just says that a hard disk error is imminent and then hit F1 to continue. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KeithWhale, Jun 25, 2019.

1. My computer will not boot up just goes in circles. Is there a repair disk that I can...

How do I get a windows 10 repair disk as my computer will not boot up. It just says that a hard disk error is imminent and then hit F1 to continue. It then starts to offer a series of options any one of which just results in restarting and then repaets the options etc.

:)

KeithWhale, Jun 25, 2019

2. Unable to boot Stuck at blue circles

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to Automatic repair, you need to have Windows 10 installation disk. The Automatic repair can detect and fix the issues that prevent the computer from working normally.

If you have Windows 10 installation disk then proceed, else I suggest you to create an installation disk with the help of link given below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

You can follow the steps given below to perform Automatic repair.

After you have a Windows 10 installation disc, follow these steps:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to CD\DVD ROM.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows DVD or System Repair Disc, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click start up repair.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Suupala Win User
    Disk boot failure after removing old Vista partition

Thank you for the reply, muchomurka! As I indicated in my post, I have already tried all the steps you suggested to no avail:

- I cannot choose startup repair since the computer does not boot from the installation media
    - I cannot use command prompt since the computer does not boot further than the POST screen
    - I have disconnected and tried out all hard drives individually.

Since I had Win 10 up and running a few hours ago, I can say with 100% certainty that none of the hardware is faulty.

The real mystery is, how come the system won't boot from any media without an empty disk containing an old Vista boot sector being on top of the boot priority list? And which steps to take now that I've cleaned this disk and it does not exist anymore?

Would appreciate any ideas and pointers!

Suupala, Jun 25, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

My computer will not boot up just goes in circles. Is there a repair disk that I can...

Windows takes two hours to boot every reboot. Goes to spinning circles

this is the result when you do an in place upgrade/repair. An extra partition is created. Just re-do steps 4->7 from post #182

topgundcp, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

My computer will not boot up just goes in circles. Is there a repair disk that I can...

1. My computer will not boot up just goes in circles. Is there a repair disk that I can... - Similar Threads - computer boot goes

2. every time i boot up my PC it goes to into repair mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time i boot up my PC it goes to into repair mode: my pc is relativly old 4 years, i have followed all tutorials on how to boot up pc, but the same thing keeps happening. I launch my pc, and it goes into the windows repair mode always says "pc didnt launch properly", i tried numerus commands in cmd cant get it to work, also...
  3. every time i boot up my PC it goes to into repair mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every time i boot up my PC it goes to into repair mode: my pc is relativly old 4 years, i have followed all tutorials on how to boot up pc, but the same thing keeps happening. I launch my pc, and it goes into the windows repair mode always says "pc didnt launch properly", i tried numerus commands in cmd cant get it to work, also...
  4. every time i boot up my PC it goes to into repair mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 pc won’t load up, just goes to black screen with spinning circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pc won’t load up, just goes to black screen with spinning circle: I was playing games on my pc and crashed once. i turned it back on and reloaded the game and it kept crashing a few times. i thought the problem was to do with my driver so i went to see if there was an update. i updated the drive and had to restart my pc to put it into...
  6. everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this: my laptop has been acting up for the past week whenever i try to boot it up it says my device needs to be repaired and driver has errors or corrupted. I have tried so many solutions nothing has worked i cant even get to my login dism commands have not work every time i have...
  7. everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this: my laptop has been acting up for the past week whenever i try to boot it up it says my device needs to be repaired and driver has errors or corrupted. I have tried so many solutions nothing has worked i cant even get to my login dism commands have not work every time i have...
  8. everytime i try to boot my computer up goes to this

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Can I upgrade my boot disk?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I upgrade my boot disk?: I have a PC where the boot disk is about a third of the size of my secondary disk, is there any way to upgrade the boot disk, or replace it if it starts to run down, without buying a new copy of Windows? 1TB base/3TB base if anyone was wondering. actually maybe I shouldn't...
  10. i just made a Repair Disk Windows 10 64-bit. How do i make a back up of my computer? Can...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i just made a Repair Disk Windows 10 64-bit. How do i make a back up of my computer? Can...: I just made a Repair Disk Windows 10 64-bit. How do i make a windows back up? Can I do it on my DVD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-made-a-repair-disk-windows-10-64-bit-how-do/acff9368-beb0-4a25-8cb0-1b70a9e86571

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after start up computer goes in circles