Windows 10: My computer will not connect to WIFI since the Windows 10 update, won't even show a...

Discus and support My computer will not connect to WIFI since the Windows 10 update, won't even show a... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every since my computer did the update to Windows 10, it won't let me connect to a wireless network. My laptop won't even show there is a network card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShaneOvervold, Nov 4, 2019.

1. My computer will not connect to WIFI since the Windows 10 update, won't even show a...

Every since my computer did the update to Windows 10, it won't let me connect to a wireless network. My laptop won't even show there is a network card available for wireless. Please provide a remedy for this issue.

Thanks!

:)

ShaneOvervold, Nov 4, 2019

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Nov 4, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My computer will not connect to WIFI since the Windows 10 update, won't even show a... [​IMG]

tamo, Nov 4, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

My computer will not connect to WIFI since the Windows 10 update, won't even show a...

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My computer will not connect to WIFI since the Windows 10 update, won't even show a... [​IMG]

tamo, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

My computer will not connect to WIFI since the Windows 10 update, won't even show a...

1. My computer will not connect to WIFI since the Windows 10 update, won't even show a... - Similar Threads - computer connect WIFI

2. My computer using Windows 10 won't connect to wifi or even show the available networks option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer using Windows 10 won't connect to wifi or even show the available networks option: i recently installed the windows 10 os and i noticed there was no wi-fi connection option.it only allows a physical connection but doesn't show any available options. I have tried installing and running driver packs but that didn't help. also tried some command tools but...
  3. My computer using Windows 10 won't connect to wifi or even show the available networks option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer using Windows 10 won't connect to wifi or even show the available networks option: i recently installed the windows 10 os and i noticed there was no wi-fi connection option.it only allows a physical connection but doesn't show any available options. I have tried installing and running driver packs but that didn't help. also tried some command tools but...
  4. My computer using Windows 10 won't connect to wifi or even show the available networks option

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My system isn't connecting to wifi, it not even showing wifi on/off option

My system isn't connecting to wifi, it not even showing wifi on/off option: HP window 11, it connects and disconnect but for sometime now it not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-isnt-connecting-to-wifi-it-not-even/e45a9a1f-0da8-4001-b35b-e7179c671f7c
  6. Pc won't show my wifi or connect to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won't show my wifi or connect to it: Hey there, it won't allow to connect to my wifi as the wifi I have setup doesn't show on wifi tab and it won't allow me to manually add my wifi onto my pc, I'm not allowed to access the inner issues as it says I don't have access and when I try to change that it just doesn't...
  7. Pc won't show my wifi or connect to it

Pc won't show my wifi or connect to it: Hey there, it won't allow to connect to my wifi as the wifi I have setup doesn't show on wifi tab and it won't allow me to manually add my wifi onto my pc, I'm not allowed to access the inner issues as it says I don't have access and when I try to change that it just doesn't...
  8. Pc won't show my wifi or connect to it

9. Wifi won't connect to one computer

Wifi won't connect to one computer: My Dell 14 inspirion lap top yesterday wouldn't connect to my my tablet/Verizon/wifi. It has worked all year. It will only give me airplane mode. I have Windows 10 1903 version upgraded in April 2019. All of a sudden it won't find my WiFi telling me I don't have it. My...
  10. Unable to connect to WiFi since the latest Windows 10 update.

Unable to connect to WiFi since the latest Windows 10 update.: Since the latest Window's 10 up-date, I have been un-able to connect to the wifi at either my work or home router unless I am 20 cm from the gizmo. I have tried the resets and the advice provided by the virtual assistant to no avail, please help. ***Changed Original Title...