Windows 10: My computer will not recognize my San Disk in Drive D.

Discus and support My computer will not recognize my San Disk in Drive D. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1. tells me that Drive is not recognized. or It tell me that it the SD disk must be configured. I have tried other disks I have used previously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatLautt, Oct 16, 2020.

1. PatLautt Win User

My computer will not recognize my San Disk in Drive D.

1. tells me that Drive is not recognized. or It tell me that it the SD disk must be configured. I have tried other disks I have used previously and get the same statement.

:)

PatLautt, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Logan Aro Win User

D Drive is missing from my computer.

Like I said, my D Drive was on my computer, then it crashed and it wasn't. It isn't in my Disk Drivers, Disk Mangement, File Explorer, or anything. I also did a BIOS check and it couldn't find the missing drive. It doesn't even recognize it is there. If
    you have any other suggestions I would be greatly appreciated.

Logan Aro, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Cannot access D drive since upgrading to Windows 10.

Hello Judy,

Thank you for replying quickly with the status of the issue.

Please reply to few more questions:

• Is the D: drive located on the same hard disk or on different hard disk?

• Did you have any important data saved on the
      D:
      drive?

If the D: is saved on another hard disk and you are unable to access it, I suggest you to format the drive completely and check if the issue is resolved.

To format the hard disk, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Disk management option.

• Right click on the D: drive and select
      Format option.

• Wait for the formatting to complete and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 16, 2020
  4. My computer will not recognize my San Disk in Drive D.

Windows 10 Professional Update - Please insert disk message - not recognizing D drive

Thanks for your reply...did as you suggested....

D Drive will not recognize blank media...it will now recognize media with data or a music CD.

Thoughts?

Alan Van Vliet, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

My computer will not recognize my San Disk in Drive D.

1. My computer will not recognize my San Disk in Drive D. - Similar Threads - computer recognize San

2. Where is my Disk drive d it's not in my disk management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my Disk drive d it's not in my disk management: I've been having trouble finding my disk drive d because if I'm not mistaken you are supposed to start with 2 disk drives c and d help as soon as you can...
  3. Where is my Disk drive d it's not in my disk management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my Disk drive d it's not in my disk management: I've been having trouble finding my disk drive d because if I'm not mistaken you are supposed to start with 2 disk drives c and d help as soon as you can...
  4. Where is my Disk drive d it's not in my disk management

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My Disk Drive D Is Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Disk Drive D Is Missing: Hi, I reset my laptop because of a virus and now I can't see my disk D Which Had 1TB Storage. What Should I Do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disk-drive-d-is-missing/63b3b223-4d52-4306-a74b-90935c7d77a1
  6. Windows Store does not recognize my D: drive.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store does not recognize my D: drive.: I will start by saying it did, once upon a time, a long, long time ago, before I installed my E: drive a standard HDD, allow me to install games and apps to D: but this was years ago. These days, and for at least two years now, when I try to install things on the store, it...
  7. My Local Disk D drive is looked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Local Disk D drive is looked: Hi, I recently did a recovery on my surface pro 3 because it was slow so I thought about it's time to reinstall windows. However, after the recovery was done, my local disk D got locked. My C drive shows an icon of an open silver lock, however my local disk D drive shows a...
  8. my computer will not recognize my disc drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer will not recognize my disc drive: why won't my computer recognize my disc drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-will-not-recognize-my-disc-drive/f943c5d7-b655-452b-8fa5-8300881aca22
  9. Disk Drive D not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Drive D not recognized: I have a laptop with Windows 10 recently installed. I can't open the removale drive. It shows up in device manager under disk drives and says it is working properly when I click on properties. How can I get the system to recognize the drive so I can transfer files?...
  10. Disk Drive D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk Drive D: I keep getting a message on my computer that local disk drive D is full however It doesn't show anything to get rid of in that disk drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/disk-drive-d/acf134eb-bb3f-4828-857c-02b6e81e6825