Windows 10: My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...

Discus and support My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 1. My computer shut down in the middle of an update due to low battery.2. I turned it back on3. The update is stuck at 7%4. I try to access the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by James Kim2, Nov 29, 2023.

1. My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...

1. My computer shut down in the middle of an update due to low battery.2. I turned it back on3. The update is stuck at 7%4. I try to access the automatic repair but the repair does not show up shift + f8 and hard shut down 3+ times5.The "undoing changes" blue screen is not stuck at the restarting blue screen for 15+ hours

:)

James Kim2, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...

1. My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes... - Similar Threads - computer restart update

2. My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...: 1. My computer shut down in the middle of an update due to low battery.2. I turned it back on3. The update is stuck at 7%4. I try to access the automatic repair but the repair does not show up shift + f8 and hard shut down 3+ times5.The "undoing changes" blue screen is not...
  3. My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not restart after an update and now is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...: 1. My computer shut down in the middle of an update due to low battery.2. I turned it back on3. The update is stuck at 7%4. I try to access the automatic repair but the repair does not show up shift + f8 and hard shut down 3+ times5.The "undoing changes" blue screen is not...
  4. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes stuck in a loop: Hi, Windows PC stuck in an undoing chnages loop. Have worked through the forums and attempted to repair the PC in recovery mode. When selecting repair/ uninstall etc in recovery mode advises couldnt repair PC. Also when asked for password details it did not recognise...
  5. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

Undoing changes stuck in a loop: Hi, Windows PC stuck in an undoing chnages loop. Have worked through the forums and attempted to repair the PC in recovery mode. When selecting repair/ uninstall etc in recovery mode advises couldnt repair PC. Also when asked for password details it did not recognise...
  6. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I was updating my computer to Windows 11 but now it is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was updating my computer to Windows 11 but now it is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...: I was updating my computer to Windows 11 but now it is stuck in a loop of undoing changes made to your computer amd the bsod then I restarts and goes in to the loop again...
  8. I was updating my computer to Windows 11 but now it is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...

I was updating my computer to Windows 11 but now it is stuck in a loop of undoing changes...: I was updating my computer to Windows 11 but now it is stuck in a loop of undoing changes made to your computer amd the bsod then I restarts and goes in to the loop again...
  9. Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop: My laptop updated and shutdown last night, now when I try to start up it tries to update, can't, then gets stuck in an endless loop of undoing changes. I twice booted into winRe, once to Safe Mode with Networking, once just Safe Mode, both simply took me to undoing changes...
  10. Windows 10 stuck in "Undoing changes made to you computer" restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in "Undoing changes made to you computer" restart loop: An update started about 24 hours ago and my PC is not stuck in undoing changes made to your computer. now it's only doing the update then restarting loop that I can access anything. I have tried to access safe mode with start-up, pressing f8 and nothing happens. I can access...