Windows 10: My computer will not start any application

Discus and support My computer will not start any application in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So today I'm reporting to you about my computer not functioning correctly. what I mean by this is that when ever I try to join or download an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zachariahshade, Dec 2, 2019.

1. My computer will not start any application

So today I'm reporting to you about my computer not functioning correctly. what I mean by this is that when ever I try to join or download an application it rejects it and say The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150004). Click OK to close the application. So I did that and tried join many more times then I decided to restart my computer and its still happening before all of this my computer went through this whole update on the dell symbol part as it is loading in to the whole computer. I don't know what's going on please help me and take through all the steps to find a solution to this problem.

:)

Zachariahshade, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Anna Bol Win User

KB3197954 causing application start error 0xc22

To further help you with your issue,
    follow the troubleshooting
    methods below:

Method 1: Clean boot the system

To check if there isn't any 3rd party software conflict, i.e., if any 3rd party application or startup item is causing
    the issue, you may try to clean boot the system and check for the issue. To perform a clean boot, refer to this

link

Note:
    Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2: SFC scan

We also suggest you to scan your system with the System file checker to resolve any corruption with the program
    files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Start, click
      All Programs
      and open
      Accessories.

• Right-click on
      Command Prompt
      in the Program list and then select
      Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for
      confirmation, type your password, or click OK.

• In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:

sfc /scannow

For further reference, refer to this

link

Method 3:

We also suggest you to check if there is any application called "CA
    Internet Suite" installed in your system. If you find such an application, follow these steps to uninstall the application:

• Open
      Programs and Features
      by clicking the
      Start
      button, click
      Control Panel, go to
      Programsand then click
      Programs and Features.

• Select the program, and then click
      Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation,
      type the password or provide confirmation.

Let
    us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 2, 2019
  4. My computer will not start any application

My computer crashes frequently when starting a fullscreen application or bluestacks

Hi Anantha,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

The VIDEO_TDR_ ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000116. This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed.

I suggest you to remove all the external devices except mouse and keyboard, restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.

If still the issue persist then follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: Also I suggest you to update all the drivers (Display drivers) from the device manager and check if it helps.

• Press ‘Windows+X’ and go to ‘Device Manager’.
    • Then you can right click on each driver and update it.
    • Restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

My computer will not start any application

1. My computer will not start any application - Similar Threads - computer start application

2. application error almost every time i start my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    application error almost every time i start my computer: hello. i have this problem with my windows laptop every time i start it with a notifications about application error. i have searched about the same problem and said that i need to delete the wondershare. but when i try, it says that i need an administration permission to...
  3. Cannot start an application automatically on French computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot start an application automatically on French computers: The program Openedge Remote management Client RCM will not start automatically when windows startup, the issue is only on computers with the French language as the operating system. If I install the operating system in English there is no problem starting the RCM, but if I...
  4. slow starting any app or application

slow starting any app or application: my computer is slow working , i have amd r2 graphic e2 7110 apu shut down is slow and starting windows is also slow any app or application is slow opening...
  5. Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu...: Looking for a single application I can use to access all of my applications easily since the start menu isn’t customizable enough for my liking (especially since there are some applications in folders I can’t get out since the start menu folder is no where on my HDD). A bit...
  6. Applications not starting

Applications not starting: My computer suggested me to restart the device in order to repair the drive. I did that but now none of my computer applications are starting. It shows application error with the number 0xc0000135. Please help....
  7. Need to restart my computer at any start

Need to restart my computer at any start: Hello, I am using Windows 10 since a long time but recently I am confronted with a weird bug. Since I change some of my hardware*, I need to restart my computer at any start. * CPU to AMD Ryzen 3700x and my Motherboard to an MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI There is a...
  8. My computer refuses to connect to any new application I download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer refuses to connect to any new application I download: Hello everyone, I have the weirdest bug on my computer, basically as the title describes I can't connect to any applications I download. I can connect to the internet via Chrome, Discord, Steam, etc just fine but those were installed long before any of this happened. It...
  9. My computer won't start in safe mode. Any suggestions?

My computer won't start in safe mode. Any suggestions?: Hello all! After being forced to run a Windows 10 update, my computer crashed. It is now stuck in a boot up loop. However, I can't start the computer in safe mode. I have tried the "power OFF 3 times" method and still nothing. Any help will be greatly appreciated....
  10. Can I have my VM or any application start in a different desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I have my VM or any application start in a different desktop?: Just curious.*Tongue*Tongue 19113