Windows 10: My Computer will not startup properlyeven when restarting!

Discus and support My Computer will not startup properlyeven when restarting! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer was working just fine earlier today, no BSOD, no slowness nothing! Then I left it to do something then it went to sleep mode. When I turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pangea1430, Dec 28, 2020.

1. My Computer will not startup properlyeven when restarting!

My computer was working just fine earlier today, no BSOD, no slowness nothing! Then I left it to do something then it went to sleep mode. When I turned it on again later it showed :

My Computer will not startup properlyeven when restarting! [​IMG]

Then when it goes away, it then either says “Diagnosing Yor PC”:

Or it just shows a black screen! Followed by a screen saying it wasnt able to start correctly:

Th
    en when i restart it does it all over again and the troubleshooter can’t figure it out either! What do I Do?!

:)

Pangea1430, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Computer mysteriously restarts....

Here you go

Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.

Click the Advanced tab.

Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and Recovery dialog box.

Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times.

Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.

randomperson21, Dec 28, 2020
  4. catstone Win User

My Computer will not startup properlyeven when restarting!

Slow Startup

see if my words helps...skip the steps that u already tried.
    1. check the start-up items. Run the command of "msconfig" , check the "start up" page(i am not sure of the precise name of this page,coz.i am using chinese version of windows). diable ALL the items listed. save the setting and restart.
    2. check the free space of each partition of harddisk. make sure that each partition has a free space of more than 1 gb( higher ,better).
    3. check the list of installed programs, through the control panel. uninstall those seldom used
    4. it might be unkown comflict of softwares. keep your system as clean as possible. for example, you can disable your antivirus, then restart to see if it is faster
    5. it might be fragments. defrag all partitions.
    6. manage the services of your system. right click "my computer",click "manage(G)", in the window below, the third level-1 menu is "service and applications". disable unecessary auto startup services.
    7. up to repend~~

catstone, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

My Computer will not startup properlyeven when restarting!

1. My Computer will not startup properlyeven when restarting! - Similar Threads - Computer startup properlyeven

2. Startup Settings doesn't appear when I restart my computer from the troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Settings doesn't appear when I restart my computer from the troubleshooting options: When I press restart in the startup settings menu, my computer doesn't restart and instead fails to display an image. My fans are still running so I know my computer is still on, but I have to turn it off and back on again at which point it boots to the normal windows start...
  3. Startup Settings doesn't appear when I restart my computer from the troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Settings doesn't appear when I restart my computer from the troubleshooting options: When I press restart in the startup settings menu, my computer doesn't restart and instead fails to display an image. My fans are still running so I know my computer is still on, but I have to turn it off and back on again at which point it boots to the normal windows start...
  4. Startup Settings doesn't appear when I restart my computer from the troubleshooting options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. My laptop loads on startup then restarts to startup again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop loads on startup then restarts to startup again: Hi, my laptop loads to startup, then loads and after awhile it says on the screen 'restarting' then shows a black screen and starts again on startup. How can I fix this?...
  6. Applications doesn't startup when turning on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications doesn't startup when turning on my computer: Hi guys Applications like discord, steam, razer synapse, dropbox etc. doesn't automatically start up when booting my computer. Haven't downloaded anything new and I haven't changed any settings either. I tried googling but couldn't find anything relevant. Does anybody have...
  7. my computer freezes when restarting sometimes

my computer freezes when restarting sometimes: whenever i use malwarebytes and it finds a threat and it tells me to restart my pc, i do it, but halfway through restarting the screen freezes and i have to hold the power button, i already did sfc scan in cmd and scanned my pc and nothing was wrong, but it still happens, it...
  8. Computer restarting when idling

Computer restarting when idling: I have had a series of problems following recent Windows 10 Updates. Everything seems to have slowed down. The most recent issue is that my PC is restarting whenever I leave it idling for any length of time. Can anyone help?...
  9. computer startup and restart problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer startup and restart problem: I have MacBook Air 2014, and i installed windows 10 using bootcamp.Initially when i used to boot in windows , there was no problem, startup and restarting was very smooth.However, after 10-15 odd days , there was a problem in starting and restarting the windows. Now during...
  10. My computer restarts constantly. When I am using my computer for no reason it is restarting

My computer restarts constantly. When I am using my computer for no reason it is restarting: My computer restarts constantly. When I am using my computer for no reason it is restarting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-restarts-constantly-when-i-am-using-my/57bb4177-8f96-43dd-9e96-3138c88a2bfa