Windows 10: My computer will randomly INAPPROPRIATELY shut down itself, when I want it to sleep or...

Discus and support My computer will randomly INAPPROPRIATELY shut down itself, when I want it to sleep or... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; These are the error code that I get from the reliability history log. Source: Windows Summary: Hardware error Date: ‎19/‎10/‎2019 12:52 PM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iFang1123, Oct 19, 2019.

1. iFang1123 Win User

My computer will randomly INAPPROPRIATELY shut down itself, when I want it to sleep or...

These are the error code that I get from the reliability history log.

Source: Windows

Summary: Hardware error

Date: ‎19/‎10/‎2019 12:52 PM

Description: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 193

Parameter 1: 810

Parameter 2: 0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 17417

Followed by this when I attempt to wake my computer from sleep (where it was not sleeping as the power LED indicates it's off).

Source: Windows

Summary: Shut down unexpectedly

Date: ‎19/‎10/‎2019 3:15 PM

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 9f

Parameter 1: 3

Parameter 2: ffffd481299b54c0

Parameter 3: fffff8070da68870

Parameter 4: ffffd48138dba9e0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 17417

:)

iFang1123, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Gymbos Win User

Computer sleeps randomly

Hi,

We decided to "Sleep" our computers when we weren't using them, for security reasons. Both computers are laptops on power. Mine sleeps only when directed by me, My wife's however is something else. When she reboots, the computer will not sleep until she
    tells it to [Start/Power/Sleep]. Then when she wakes it up, the longer it has not been shut down, it randomly goes to sleep sooner and sooner, it is configured to never go to sleep, through the Control Panel right now if she's away for 5 minutes it sleeps!
    Driving her crazy, which in turn has some affect on me.

Anyone have any ideas?

Gymbos, Oct 19, 2019
  3. _JP_ Win User
    Computer Randomly Turns on From Sleep

I only saw this thread now, otherwise I would have suggested this sooner.
    I had that same problem you are having, my computer was waking-up from S3 and the culprit was my X7 mouse.
    powercfg -lastwake also listed the HID keyboard device which was an extension of the mouse.
    Besides going in device manager and setting everything to not being able to wake-up the computer from S3, I also did this to the power profiles:

My computer will randomly INAPPROPRIATELY shut down itself, when I want it to sleep or... nousbwakeup.jpg

Worked for me.

4. My computer will randomly INAPPROPRIATELY shut down itself, when I want it to sleep or...

Laptop randomly shuts down after latest Windows 10 update

Since the latest update of Windows 10 my computer decides to randomly shut down after every couple of minutes. First the screen goes black, then the sounds stops and after quite a while the power also goes down.

Obviously I though of cleaning the fan with a big vacuum, as suggested on My Windows 10 Computer Randomly Shuts Down . However, after doing this, the shutting down goes even quicker. I cannot even properly log-on before the shutdown takes place.

What should be my next step?

Ps. The computer is quited aged (roughly 3 - 4 years). The battery is dead enough such that I always need to have it plugged in an outlet. It might just be "done for" but I'm hoping to revive it for just a little bit more.

Robin Kramer, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

My computer will randomly INAPPROPRIATELY shut down itself, when I want it to sleep or...

1. My computer will randomly INAPPROPRIATELY shut down itself, when I want it to sleep or... - Similar Threads - computer randomly INAPPROPRIATELY

2. Computer shuts down when I press sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shuts down when I press sleep: My pc starts to shutdown when I click sleep and it take around 10 minutes to actually shut down, I restarted it once and it went to sleep like normal after that until I turned it on again and the problem continued. My pc goes through the complete booting up process every...
  3. Computer shuts down when I press sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer shuts down when I press sleep: My pc starts to shutdown when I click sleep and it take around 10 minutes to actually shut down, I restarted it once and it went to sleep like normal after that until I turned it on again and the problem continued. My pc goes through the complete booting up process every...
  4. Computer RANODMLY, INAPPROPRIATELY shut down when it went to SLEEP mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer RANODMLY, INAPPROPRIATELY shut down when it went to SLEEP mode: This is a very, very annoying thing that I currently face, as I almost always left things opened on the computer when I put it to sleep mode. I had tried reinstall Windows 10 on this computer, TWICE, but it's still here. It does not seemed to happen at a constant recurring...
  5. System is shutting down randomly by itself.

System is shutting down randomly by itself.: Hi, All I do on my PC is play games so I can't tell if it will shuts down randomly while using it outside but basically ill be moving around in a game then all of a sudden the whole thing shuts down. My monitor will lose input signal, my PC will be unresponsive but my power...
  6. My computer is shutting down by itself

My computer is shutting down by itself: My PC shuts down by itself after being on 24 hours or so sometimes longer sometimes within a day. When I restart it it has to load META data and usually finishes up the POST and loads Windows. Any ideas? Or can anyone tell me where to find the error logs for windows and what...
  7. Computer shuts down instead of going on sleep, and when it turns off by itself it's...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer shuts down instead of going on sleep, and when it turns off by itself it's...: Does anyone know how to solve a problem I keep having on my laptop - every time I press sleep, it shuts down (meaning I lose everything I had open) and every time I leave it on for more than 10 minutes without use, it shuts down also - since I can't press the sleep button as...
  8. Computer Randomly shutting down or going into sleep mode.

Computer Randomly shutting down or going into sleep mode.: I have tried following the troubleshooting steps online and nothing seems to be working. I have included an error code I get when it happens sometimes. Really apprecaite the assistance, Kilen[IMG]...
  9. Computer shuts down when put to sleep

Computer shuts down when put to sleep: When I close the lid of my new laptop, it shuts down instead of staying in sleep mode. I've triple checked that the computer is set to Sleep (NOT Shut Down) when the lid is closed. It seems to Sleep for a short time, then Shut Down. Battery at 90%, so that isn't the issue. I...
  10. My Computer Keeps Shutting Down by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Computer Keeps Shutting Down by itself: How can I fix this problem.Is there anyone who can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/my-computer-keeps-shutting-down-by-itself/bfef363a-92f0-4c54-9265-6933ec3ce59a