Windows 10: My computer windows 10 gets to the password screen, I enter the correct password, it seems...

Discus and support My computer windows 10 gets to the password screen, I enter the correct password, it seems... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Computer wouldn’t shut down last night so had to turn power off. This morning it won’t get pass the checking password stage, it just goes blank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john Conway3, Feb 1, 2023.

1. My computer windows 10 gets to the password screen, I enter the correct password, it seems...

Computer wouldn’t shut down last night so had to turn power off. This morning it won’t get pass the checking password stage, it just goes blank

:)

john Conway3, Feb 1, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 1, 2023
  3. When typing in password I get half way through then the password field fills randomly on its own not letting me enter correct password.

Hi Stephen,

I suggest you to force restart the computer and try to enter the password, check whether the issue persists or not.

This issue might occur if you press any key by mistake continuously it fills the password field if there is issue with the keyboard.

So determine the issue, I suggest you to use the ‘Onscreen keyboard’ and try to enter the password and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + U and select the On-Screen Keyboard from the Ease of Access
      list. Or click on Ease of Access at bottom right and select
      On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Feb 1, 2023
  4. 7.62 Win User

My computer windows 10 gets to the password screen, I enter the correct password, it seems...

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

7.62, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

My computer windows 10 gets to the password screen, I enter the correct password, it seems...

1. My computer windows 10 gets to the password screen, I enter the correct password, it seems... - Similar Threads - computer gets password

2. I can't sign in to my computer, it seems that I enter the correct password however it will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my computer, it seems that I enter the correct password however it will...: I can't sign in into my laptop, my pin was gone and I had to sign in for me to access my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-computer-it-seems-that-i/68f3d9e5-65ca-4e9d-8f92-3ab4674179fb
  3. I can't sign in to my computer, it seems that I enter the correct password however it will...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in to my computer, it seems that I enter the correct password however it will...: I can't sign in into my laptop, my pin was gone and I had to sign in for me to access my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-computer-it-seems-that-i/68f3d9e5-65ca-4e9d-8f92-3ab4674179fb
  4. I can't sign in to my computer, it seems that I enter the correct password however it will...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. My computer windows 10 gets to the password screen, I enter the correct password, it seems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer windows 10 gets to the password screen, I enter the correct password, it seems...: Computer wouldn’t shut down last night so had to turn power off. This morning it won’t get pass the checking password stage, it just goes blank...
  6. My computer windows 10 gets to the password screen, I enter the correct password, it seems...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer windows 10 gets to the password screen, I enter the correct password, it seems...: Computer wouldn’t shut down last night so had to turn power off. This morning it won’t get pass the checking password stage, it just goes blank...
  7. Computer password returns "Incorrect password" when I enter my hotmail password

Computer password returns "Incorrect password" when I enter my hotmail password: Hi, I'm not very knowledgeable with computers I know as much as the next guy, I just can't do stuff like command prompt so I came here to get some help with a problem I'm facing. I got locked out of my PC when rebooting in safe mode to try fixing an out-of-bounds error I...
  8. can't get computer to show or enter passwords

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't get computer to show or enter passwords: Computer not performing any auto-sign ins when going to a different program Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-computer-to-show-or-enter-passwords/41aec91b-c749-474d-b176-329ac9aa3f23
  9. i entered the correct password and this shows up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i entered the correct password and this shows up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BoOGIEmAn121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kq75cw/i_entered_the_correct_password_and_this_shows_up/
  10. My Windows 10 laptop says my password is wrong but I'm entering the correct password

My Windows 10 laptop says my password is wrong but I'm entering the correct password: My Windows 10 laptop is telling me I'm entering the wrong password when I'm definitely entering the right password. I used it a day or two ago (although it was noticably - exceptionally - slower than normal) and left it in sleep mode. When it woke up I accidentally tried...