Windows 10: my computer windows 10 has never worked i hate it

Discus and support my computer windows 10 has never worked i hate it in Cortana to solve the problem; my windows 7 worked fine. why the f### did you go to 10.. i spent $1500 because you made me do an upgrade.. give you a smack in your face a truth your... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Dr JeffMarquis, May 22, 2020.

1. my computer windows 10 has never worked i hate it

my windows 7 worked fine. why the f### did you go to 10.. i spent $1500 because you made me do an upgrade.. give you a smack in your face a truth your not going to like! it is the last update i will ever do!. my cell phone yes **** gives me all and cheaper. no extra cost for mal ware ect . im done with you . my cell phone works better than my internet service. so guess who is getting cancelled. you might want to sell off stock in your company tell empolyed sell off but you wont

:)

Dr JeffMarquis, May 22, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 22, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

my computer windows 10 has never worked i hate it

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2020
Thema:

my computer windows 10 has never worked i hate it

1. my computer windows 10 has never worked i hate it - Similar Threads - computer has never

2. I HATE WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I HATE WINDOWS 10: Like others, my Win 7 Ultimate OS was working fine. There was no reason to upgrade or do anything different. I held on as long as I could and finally, at the advice of a friend, I *cough* downgraded *cough* to Windows 10. I feel like I no longer have control of my computer...
  3. windows 10 has never worked right on this computer - i want to go back to 8.1 or 8.2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 has never worked right on this computer - i want to go back to 8.1 or 8.2: how can i go back to windows 8.1 or 8.2 on this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-has-never-worked-right-on-this-computer/9f124f75-74a0-459f-a199-740733fb7fcf
  4. I HATE THE LAG ON MY COMPUTER WINDOWS 10 SURFACE PROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HATE THE LAG ON MY COMPUTER WINDOWS 10 SURFACE PROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!: I RESTART MY COMPUTER! then i try my computer IT TAKES LIKE 1 MIN TO JUST OPEN AN APP! HOW DO I FIX THIS AND MY COMPUTERS HEATING UP ALOT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-the-lag-on-my-computer-windows-10-surface/4420dda4-5dd0-4dd0-a8f7-86f57f1bb01f
  5. I hate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hate Windows 10: My computer downloaded the updates to Windows 10 on Sunday and installed them. Since then, I've had nothing but trouble accessing my Yahoo account, no matter which browser I use. I have problems with Facebook. I can't load image-heavy websites. I rolled back the update to a...
  6. Help! I hate Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I hate Windows 10!: Okay, maybe I don't actually hate it, but I'm definitely not happy with it. If this isn't the right sub for me to ask my questions, please point me in the right direction. For the past five years or so, my only access to the internet was a Kindle Fire. It was okay, but a...
  7. I hate this windows 10 download

I hate this windows 10 download: what the heck do you do to free up space . I have the eternal usb but what do I do to free up space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-this-windows-10-download/c65fa9c6-d95d-4ff5-bbd6-0f4e0b161db1
  8. Settings search has never worked

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings search has never worked: I have had my Tablet PC for about 5 years. In this time the Search function has never worked, it just does not find anything I enter. It could be of some use if it did. Regarding a related point, it is clear MS has not yet been able to carry out the planned replacement of...
  9. I hate this computer so much :-)

I hate this computer so much :-): Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x800704c7 AnyBody know how to fix this? Please help me :-( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-this-computer-so-much/b5c2b53a-7b60-40b6-96be-73fc61d0ca7b
  10. Windows 10 Backup has never worked for me ....

Windows 10 Backup has never worked for me ....: … ever since I installed it. I set up everything very carefully and I click 'Backup now'. Todays result saved only half of 1 folder into 'File History' of 22 folders. The 'File History backup log contains 103 entries, all with a 'Level' of 'Warning' or 'Error'. I haven't a...