Windows 10: My computer with windows 10 does not boot or start

Discus and support My computer with windows 10 does not boot or start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, My computer does not boot and none of the options in advanced options worked for me. It is a Lenovo brand. It says automatic repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Soghpar, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Soghpar Win User

My computer with windows 10 does not boot or start

Hello everyone,

My computer does not boot and none of the options in advanced options worked for me. It is a Lenovo brand. It says automatic repair at the bottom and then diagnosing your pc after a while. Then it goes to a blue screen that says automatic repair and I have a choice to restart or go to advanced options. When I click on trouble-shoot none of the options work. I dont know how to use command prompt or get into safe mode. Reset the pc did not work either. Start up repair did not work. I think I need to create a USB of windows 10 32 bit. How do I get this and how can I fix my computer? Please help and reply.

Thank you

Soghpar

:)

Soghpar, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Darkleoco Win User

Computer refuses to boot

All of a sudden after opening up my computer to remove one of my ram sticks to check the timings on it after replacing it and powering on from a cold start my computer will not boot and does not show any picture on the screen, it starts up with all of the fans going but then it shuts off after 10-15 seconds, what troubleshooting steps should i take???

*Cry :cry:

Darkleoco, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 1, 2020
  4. My computer with windows 10 does not boot or start

Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

My computer with windows 10 does not boot or start

1. My computer with windows 10 does not boot or start - Similar Threads - computer does boot

2. My computer does not boot correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer does not boot correctly.: Hello everyone! The reason for this is because I have been getting quite frustrated by a small problem with my PC booting up. I say the word "small" because it is something that does not interfere with the functionality of Windows. Once the computer boots, everything runs...
  3. My computer does not boot correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer does not boot correctly.: Hello everyone! The reason for this is because I have been getting quite frustrated by a small problem with my PC booting up. I say the word "small" because it is something that does not interfere with the functionality of Windows. Once the computer boots, everything runs...
  4. My computer does not boot correctly.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. The computer does not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The computer does not boot: Hi, I forgot to encrypt my computer case and unfortunately I can not log in to my desktop and install Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-does-not-boot/f314dcda-a870-4030-b67b-be25992b9a51
  6. Computer Windows 10 does not start properly?

Computer Windows 10 does not start properly?: Hey, the computer was a little overloaded. So I shut it down. Now it won't boot up, it'll just load. What can I do. Is this the safe mode or what? Please I have to send something for school. Computer Windows 10 startet nicht richtig?
  7. Computer starts but does not boot up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer starts but does not boot up?: Hello every time I switch my computer on it goes on but the keyboard and mouse do not go on additionally the pc does not start up I always have to switch it off and then on again so that it starts up. I have been using this pc for almost 1 year and have also installed current...
  8. The computer does not start after updating to Windows 10

The computer does not start after updating to Windows 10: Hello, since the update of Windows 10 version 1909, my computer will no longer start. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-does-not-start-after-updating-to/c3bd1661-7128-49a8-8959-b9c342dc1bf3
  9. The computer does not start after updating to Windows 10

The computer does not start after updating to Windows 10: Since the upgrade to Windows 10, my computer will no longer start by pressing the power button. When I press the power button, the monitor turns on but does not advance further in the boot process. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you...
  10. The computer does not boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer does not boot: Hi, sir, I recently tried to partition my computer (Windows 10). He showed me a message that the operation failed, so I restarted my computer and now my computer does not start. Just showing me hp invent home screen by clicking on any key does not work. The screen stays...