Windows 10: My computer wont accept any input audio

Discus and support My computer wont accept any input audio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday my headphones were working fine, but when I got back on my computer today, they no longer showed any input audio and my friend couldn't hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Coderman9000, Jul 7, 2022.

1. My computer wont accept any input audio

Yesterday my headphones were working fine, but when I got back on my computer today, they no longer showed any input audio and my friend couldn't hear me. I tried a different pair of headphones and my airpods but neither worked. I could still hear things but I couldn't talk. All i did before yesterday and today was turn of my WIFI, unplug my ethernet, and turn it on airplane mode, play batlefront 2, and later turn it all internet back on. But I don't see how that would stop my mic from working. Only the built in microphone on my computer worked. I have a Lenovo legion laptop.

:)

Coderman9000, Jul 7, 2022
Thema:

My computer wont accept any input audio

1. My computer wont accept any input audio - Similar Threads - computer wont accept

2. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.: Was doing my thing and my phone hit around where my motherboard is so hard the entire computer bluescreened, since then my audio system has basically been nuked, and my only audio jack plugins in the back of my computer refuse to acknowledge my headset, or the fact it was...
  3. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.: Was doing my thing and my phone hit around where my motherboard is so hard the entire computer bluescreened, since then my audio system has basically been nuked, and my only audio jack plugins in the back of my computer refuse to acknowledge my headset, or the fact it was...
  4. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer wont accept any input audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont accept any input audio: Yesterday my headphones were working fine, but when I got back on my computer today, they no longer showed any input audio and my friend couldn't hear me. I tried a different pair of headphones and my airpods but neither worked. I could still hear things but I couldn't talk....
  6. My computer wont accept any input audio

My computer wont accept any input audio: Yesterday my headphones were working fine, but when I got back on my computer today, they no longer showed any input audio and my friend couldn't hear me. I tried a different pair of headphones and my airpods but neither worked. I could still hear things but I couldn't talk....
  7. Line level audio not accepted as a "microphone" input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Line level audio not accepted as a "microphone" input: I have an application that wants live speech input from a microphone.My system setup includes a preamp that raises the output of a headset microphone to standard line level.The program is looking only for a "microphone" input, and can not see my line level as an input.How can...
  8. Audio Input refusing to accept input from a microphone, but it accepts the output sound as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Input refusing to accept input from a microphone, but it accepts the output sound as...: I was in a Discord call when suddenly, nothing would accept audio input from either of my 2 headsets or my webcam that has a microphone.This is the 2nd time I have faced this issue and I assumed that my original headset was just broken.But now the same issue has happened to...
  9. Audio Input refusing to accept input from a microphone, but it accepts the output sound as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Input refusing to accept input from a microphone, but it accepts the output sound as...: I was in a Discord call when suddenly, nothing would accept audio input from either of my 2 headsets or my webcam that has a microphone.This is the 2nd time I have faced this issue and I assumed that my original headset was just broken.But now the same issue has happened to...
  10. HP laptop not accepting audio input.

HP laptop not accepting audio input.: For some reason my HP laptop doesn't allow any audio input, using the built-in mic doesn't work and if I connect headphones the mic doesn't work. I have tried reinstalling audio drivers and that did not fix the problem, I also have my mic enabled in the privacy settings so I...