Windows 10: My computer won’t boot

Discus and support My computer won’t boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing a game but it crashed. Since that moment my computer has refused to boot because it is trying to repair the disk error. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cassy Mills, Apr 30, 2020.

1. My computer won’t boot

I was playing a game but it crashed. Since that moment my computer has refused to boot because it is trying to repair the disk error. The troubleshooting steps that I take doesn’t help. I reset the laptop. Moreover, I cannot reset to the factory settings

:)

Cassy Mills, Apr 30, 2020
  2. nmrm Win User

computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My computer won’t boot

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

My computer won’t boot

1. My computer won’t boot - Similar Threads - computer won’t boot

2. So my computer won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my computer won’t boot up: So I’ve had a recent well not recent problem but an ongoing problem with my laptop not booting up, and I’ve tried most methods of starting it up, it happened one day when I turned off my computer and then tried to boot it back up but it kept turning on then off multiple...
  3. So my computer won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So my computer won’t boot up: So I’ve had a recent well not recent problem but an ongoing problem with my laptop not booting up, and I’ve tried most methods of starting it up, it happened one day when I turned off my computer and then tried to boot it back up but it kept turning on then off multiple...
  4. My computer won’t open the boot device selection menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer won’t open the boot device selection menu: I’m trying to fix an old computer I have, but it doesn’t boot to the sign in screen. I’m just trying to get it working again but it won’t boot from my USB since I can’t open the menu to do so. Is it possible to use the Command Prompt to boot using the USB since my HD is mia?...
  5. My computer won’t open the boot device selection menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t open the boot device selection menu: I’m trying to fix an old computer I have, but it doesn’t boot to the sign in screen. I’m just trying to get it working again but it won’t boot from my USB since I can’t open the menu to do so. Is it possible to use the Command Prompt to boot using the USB since my HD is mia?...
  6. Computer won’t boot into safe mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won’t boot into safe mode.: For whatever reason, when I select boot into safe mode from the restart menu, it just doesn’t work. My computer shuts off rather than restarts and when I turn it back on, it’s not in safe mode. It’s just normal. Anyone know how I can fix this? submitted by /u/Chaosmyguy...
  7. Windows Updated and now my computer won’t boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updated and now my computer won’t boot up.: I updated my computer today because I had some extra time and I thought it would help with some game crashes I was having, but now when I try to boot, it takes me to a blue screen with the options to go to windows which doesnt work or to troubleshoot. When I troublehsoot,...
  8. Computer won’t boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t boot.: So i recently bought a brand new gaming PC. 2 days in on using it, i am recieving multiple blue screen error codes. I was googling and trying everything to fix them. The main 2 i kept getting were IRQL_not_less_or_equal, and memory_management. The next day, my computer...
  9. Computer won’t boot up anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won’t boot up anymore: For a while, I had an issue where my Windows updates wouldn’t install. Whenever I tried installing them, I would get the “Update failed, reverting changes” screen. Once, I even got stuck in a loop of that. I got tired of not being able to turn off my pc for fear of getting...
  10. My PC Won’t Boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC Won’t Boot: Hey all, My pc has been running great and suddenly it turned off, and now is flickering on and off repeatedly. The only way to stop it is to unplug the psu. I somewhat fixed it to stay on, however now it says that windows has failed to boot, and I cant get past the boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 preinstalled on my computer now it wont reboot