Windows 10: My computer won’t connect to the wifi.

Discus and support My computer won’t connect to the wifi. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It disconnected last night, 08/25/22 and won’t reconnect. I’ve tried the troubleshooting and the device manager but nothing is working. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aniya Wells, Aug 25, 2022.

1. My computer won’t connect to the wifi.

It disconnected last night, 08/25/22 and won’t reconnect. I’ve tried the troubleshooting and the device manager but nothing is working. I have a gateway, version 21H2, manufacture is GPU company. I don’t know if i have to take it in to get it fixed or it’s plain broke, i updated it and tried everything i could. Someone please help me out.Aniya

:)

Aniya Wells, Aug 25, 2022

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Aug 25, 2022
  3. Wifi list won´t show

My computer won’t connect to the wifi. c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Aug 25, 2022
  4. tamo Win User

My computer won’t connect to the wifi.

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My computer won’t connect to the wifi. [​IMG]

Thema:

My computer won’t connect to the wifi.

1. My computer won’t connect to the wifi. - Similar Threads - computer won’t connect

2. My laptop won’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won’t connect to wifi: My laptop won’t connect to my home wifi. It shows up but says no internet. I have tried reinstalling the network adapters but it didn’t work. My laptop connects to other wifi, and my phone connects to the wifi in question....
  3. My laptop won’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won’t connect to wifi: My laptop won’t connect to my home wifi. It shows up but says no internet. I have tried reinstalling the network adapters but it didn’t work. My laptop connects to other wifi, and my phone connects to the wifi in question....
  4. My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks: I can’t connect to wifi at all when I click on the network button it won’t even discover any networks. i can use Ethernet to connect to the internet but I don’t know why I’m not able to connect to the internet using wifi, I’ve looked and checked all of my network adapter...
  5. My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks: I can’t connect to wifi at all when I click on the network button it won’t even discover any networks. i can use Ethernet to connect to the internet but I don’t know why I’m not able to connect to the internet using wifi, I’ve looked and checked all of my network adapter...
  6. My computer won’t connect to wifi won’t even discover networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My computer won’t connect to the wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t connect to the wifi.: It disconnected last night, 08/25/22 and won’t reconnect. I’ve tried the troubleshooting and the device manager but nothing is working. I have a gateway, version 21H2, manufacture is GPU company. I don’t know if i have to take it in to get it fixed or it’s plain broke, i...
  8. My laptop won’t connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop won’t connect to WiFi: Whenever I connect my laptop to WiFi it says “connected” and I try to use it and then it says “no internet, secured”. I’ve hard reset everything but personal files and even that doesn’t work. I’ve tried updating the driver and that didn’t work either :/ This happened almost...
  9. WiFi won’t connect

WiFi won’t connect: My internet/WiFi was working on my windows 10 surface pro yesterday and I haven’t ever had a problem before. The internet won’t connect today, I type in the password and it just repeatedly keeps asking for it. I have checked my rooter and reset it, which is working as my...
  10. My laptop won’t connect to wifi

My laptop won’t connect to wifi: [IMG]there’s nothing wrong with the internet itself as it can be connected with all my other devices. But my laptop (windows10) wouldn’t connect to wifi at all. The wifi sign shows the icon which I saw when my laptop wasn’t connected with wifi before (grey wifi sign with a...