Windows 10: My computer won't display any thin no matter what and my USB ports don't work help meee

Discus and support My computer won't display any thin no matter what and my USB ports don't work help meee in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my computer was perfectly fine yesterday but today none of the USB ports are working and my displays won't show anything no mater what I do can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Looks like a good idea, Jan 17, 2023.

1. My computer won't display any thin no matter what and my USB ports don't work help meee

So my computer was perfectly fine yesterday but today none of the USB ports are working and my displays won't show anything no mater what I do can you help me

:)

Looks like a good idea, Jan 17, 2023

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 17, 2023
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My computer won't display any thin no matter what and my USB ports don't work help meee

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

I can´t find anything that addresses my actual problem.I have seen that others have also experienced this problem but I have not found a solution that works. My ProBook was originally Win 7 pro, updated to Win 10 pro but HP won´t update because of its age (for me, brand new-just bought it a few days ago) so I don´t really know what to do. Sure, just a minor glitch but a very irritating one (that orange is just way too bright!) that should be a snap to fix (or not-I don´t know, I think my 4 year old granddaughter has better computer skills than I do!) English is not the default language so many of the commands must be translated-just another hassel to deal with. I finally found the systemconfig. box. Selective start and discovered that ALL the service boxes are checked. Good, bad, doesn´t make a difference: I just don´t know.

mrsnakeman, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

My computer won't display any thin no matter what and my USB ports don't work help meee

1. My computer won't display any thin no matter what and my USB ports don't work help meee - Similar Threads - computer won't display

2. Usb ports don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb ports don't work: It was a problem a few days ago with my old pc what i am about to sell. I got to a service and now it worked. But i wanted to reinstall the windowsto sell and now its the language selectionfirst step and its not working. My keyboard and mouse is lighting but there is no...
  3. Usb ports don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb ports don't work: It was a problem a few days ago with my old pc what i am about to sell. I got to a service and now it worked. But i wanted to reinstall the windowsto sell and now its the language selectionfirst step and its not working. My keyboard and mouse is lighting but there is no...
  4. Usb ports don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My computer won't display any thin no matter what and my USB ports don't work help meee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't display any thin no matter what and my USB ports don't work help meee: So my computer was perfectly fine yesterday but today none of the USB ports are working and my displays won't show anything no mater what I do can you help me...
  6. My computer won't display any thin no matter what and my USB ports don't work help meee

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't display any thin no matter what and my USB ports don't work help meee: So my computer was perfectly fine yesterday but today none of the USB ports are working and my displays won't show anything no mater what I do can you help me...
  7. USB Ports don't work.

USB Ports don't work.: Hello, today my USB ports stopped working and no mouses work on it, I have tried updating the drivers and uninstalling them but it still doesn't work, I have Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire A515-54. Thanks in advance....
  8. My USB ports don't work and my touchpad doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My USB ports don't work and my touchpad doesn't work.: Hello, Recently My USB ports on my Acer Aspire A515-54 stopped working and I went to device manager using Run but I can't uninstall the drivers without a mouse, is there any other solution to this problem? submitted by /u/xQzca [link] [comments]...
  9. USB ports won't work.

USB ports won't work.: Ever since last month, I haven't been able to use my USB ports, Charger port works but I can't use both my USB ports. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-ports-wont-work/a34bfa6e-64cf-4c05-9f50-2f8ea8055264
  10. USB ports don't work

USB ports don't work: Good afternoon. My laptop has stopped recognizing any device that connects to the USB ports. The message that he doesn't recognize it doesn't even come out...