Windows 10: My computer won't download anything---should I reset my PC?

Discus and support My computer won't download anything---should I reset my PC? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For about 6 months, I haven't been able to download anything from my laptop computer I have a lenovo ideapad. I suspect it has something to do with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by esimone32, Mar 11, 2020.

1. esimone32 Win User

My computer won't download anything---should I reset my PC?

For about 6 months, I haven't been able to download anything from my laptop computer I have a lenovo ideapad. I suspect it has something to do with the AVG security that I downloaded, because it was directly after that that everything stopped working. But, I'm no computer whiz, so I don't know. I have undownloaded everything having to do with AVG, and looked up and tried different things that should have allowed my computer to start downloading things from the internet, but nothing has worked. There's no viruses or malware on my computer, according to the Windows security, so at this point, I'm thinking that I should try to reset my PC. The only thing I'm scared about though, is that I still won't be able to download anything and then I won't have any of the apps itunes, netflix that I already have on my computer. I don't have wifi in my house, so I download music and movies and tv shows to watch when I'm at home. I don't want to be stuck with a completely useless computer, so I don't know what to do. Anyone know if resetting my PC deletes everything? Or if I can choose what to keep? Or anything else I can do?

:)

esimone32, Mar 11, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Mar 11, 2020
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 11, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. My computer won't download anything---should I reset my PC? - Similar Threads - computer won't download

2. My pc won't download anything as 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't download anything as 64 bit: My pc won't stop installing things as 32 bit even though it's 64 based system I download games and other softwares but they all download as 32 but I downloaded this one game that had a 64 bit update so it stopped supporting its 32 bit version my software stayed as 32 bit and...
  3. My pc won't download anything as 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won't download anything as 64 bit: My pc won't stop installing things as 32 bit even though it's 64 based system I download games and other softwares but they all download as 32 but I downloaded this one game that had a 64 bit update so it stopped supporting its 32 bit version my software stayed as 32 bit and...
  4. My pc won't download anything as 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My computer will not download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not download anything.: My Windows 10 computer seems to have issues downloading things. We have sat through multiple support chats online and even took it to Best Buy to attempt to fix this issue. I just got the computer back and it still won't download anything. It was previously thought to have...
  6. My computer will not download anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not download anything.: My Windows 10 computer seems to have issues downloading things. We have sat through multiple support chats online and even took it to Best Buy to attempt to fix this issue. I just got the computer back and it still won't download anything. It was previously thought to have...
  7. Should I reset my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I reset my computer?: I want to reset my computer but I'm worried it might mess up something since I've reset my computer 2 times before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-reset-my-computer/9c3e6826-3673-4046-8aac-71f69990c1c4
  8. My computer windows 10 won't download anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer windows 10 won't download anything: it wont let me download stuff it keeps saying ShellExecuteEx failed:193%1 ia not a valid win32 application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-windows-10-wont-download-anything/4879cd11-ef3c-411a-ae4b-281a5c990f92
  9. should i reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    should i reset my pc.: I was just sitting at my desk, got up and came back and the mic on my headset didn't work. I tried to go through all the troubleshooting tips and none worked. I tried to built in troubleshooter and it said it failed to start. I tried to update windows it says I'm missing...
  10. My computer can't download anything, what should I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer can't download anything, what should I do?: I have never had a complaint with my computer until now. As a student, I need Zoom to join my online classes and be monitored during exams. However, I updated my computer yesterday and I have never been able to join a single meeting after that. No matter how many times I...