Windows 10: My computer won't go to sleep mode

Discus and support My computer won't go to sleep mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I set my computer to sleep in 30 mins. when I got back home after 3 hours it is still open. How to make it sleep?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harree.777, Nov 14, 2022.

1. My computer won't go to sleep mode

I set my computer to sleep in 30 mins. when I got back home after 3 hours it is still open. How to make it sleep?

:)

Harree.777, Nov 14, 2022

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Nov 14, 2022
  3. Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Nov 14, 2022
  4. GarNic Win User

My computer won't go to sleep mode

Computer sleep mode

I found this solution
    on hp forum.

It worked for me.

GarNic, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

My computer won't go to sleep mode

1. My computer won't go to sleep mode - Similar Threads - computer won't sleep

2. My computer won't go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't go to sleep mode: I set my computer to sleep in 30 mins. when I got back home after 3 hours it is still open. How to make it sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-go-to-sleep-mode/50d8d80f-1474-42e3-9879-1a8747e0af8d
  3. My computer won't go to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer won't go to sleep mode: I set my computer to sleep in 30 mins. when I got back home after 3 hours it is still open. How to make it sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-go-to-sleep-mode/50d8d80f-1474-42e3-9879-1a8747e0af8d
  4. Computer will not go into sleep mode

Computer will not go into sleep mode: Please Help!!! My HP All In One 24-f0xx will not go into sleep mode by itself. The hard drive keeps running. If you select power then sleep that function works. I have updated all the drivers and changed the sleep mode option No Help. I have also ran SFC no issues found. In...
  5. Computer will not go into sleep mode

Computer will not go into sleep mode: Computer will not go into sleep mode. I have tried everything and adjusted everything and it will not sleep. The monitor does go into sleep mode, but the computer will not. I have adjusted all the settings in power and sleep section and nothing works. This just started a few...
  6. My computer won't go to sleep.

My computer won't go to sleep.: I found that the problem is the headset which is the razer kraken ultimate and it connects via USB, but I don't know what can I do, I think 3 things might have triggered it, or when I installed spotify or when I started using the cortana app or when I updated my windows....
  7. Computer won't go to sleep.

Computer won't go to sleep.: My computer used to go to sleep automatically now it won't. Does anybody know why this is happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-go-to-sleep/1c049c40-fcf9-49d3-a1e8-53fb40b5e479
  8. computer going into sleep mode,

computer going into sleep mode,: I have to reboot to fix. Lexapro PC goes black in the middle of working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-going-into-sleep-mode/1b3ee20d-4486-45a2-a519-08daef97d341
  9. PC Won't Go Into Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Won't Go Into Sleep Mode: Hi everyone, I wasn't sure if this is the correct forum in which to post this - apologies if I'm wrong. I have an Acer Revo One that is installed with Win 10 build 1803 that refuses to go into Sleep Mode. The display closes as specified, but the PC itself won't. Having...
  10. My computer won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer won't go to sleep: From yesterday, my computer do a restart instead of shutdown when I click the shutdown button. I figured out that when I disable fast starup in Power options. My computer can now shutdown properly. But it can't go to sleep. I click the sleep button, it just go dark and then...