Windows 10: My computer won't let let me update

Discus and support My computer won't let let me update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Linoamane, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Linoamane Win User

My computer won't let let me update

So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could just factory reset my computer and it would work the way I wanted it to and it would update. Well now I'm stuck with windows 7 home premium, I read somewhere that the updater for windows in the computer isn't supported on windows 7 anymore so I tried to install it through the Microsoft website and when I try to do that it

:)

Linoamane, Sep 21, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Sep 21, 2022
  4. My computer won't let let me update

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

My computer won't let let me update

1. My computer won't let let me update - Similar Threads - computer won't let

2. it won't let me update my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it won't let me update my windows: it won't let me update windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-update-my-windows/33d0e54a-aba8-4b89-9cf1-184e5ecc6dba
  3. it won't let me update my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it won't let me update my windows: it won't let me update windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-update-my-windows/33d0e54a-aba8-4b89-9cf1-184e5ecc6dba
  4. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  5. It won't let me in?

It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  6. My computer won't let let me update

My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  7. My computer won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't let me sign in: I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment then says signing out black screens that brings me back to the welcome screen I was trying to see if I could get into a...
  8. My computer won't let me update or log-on. .

My computer won't let me update or log-on. .: My computer won't let me update or log-on. . The msg I get is "OOPs, probability our fault, try again. My outlook seems to work fine with my user id and password....
  9. Computer Won't Let Me Update To The Current Version

Computer Won't Let Me Update To The Current Version: I've tried updating Windows to the current version multiple times. It takes forever, but that's probably what's supposed to happen. However, once the update gets to about 50% done, the computer encounters an error, stops updating, deletes all the progress that it made, and...
  10. Computer won't let me log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't let me log on: I was able to log onto my computer last Friday, but when I tried to log in on Saturday, my computer said my password was incorrect. I checked, and it most certainly is not incorrect, so I tried following some guides on the website to fix it. My big issue is that once I click...