Windows 10: My Computer won't let me activate my windows 10??

Discus and support My Computer won't let me activate my windows 10?? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When i try to activate my windows 10 my coputer says an error code 0x8007232B what should i do any help please!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Marwan Alshehhi_461, May 17, 2020.

1. My Computer won't let me activate my windows 10??

When i try to activate my windows 10 my coputer says an error code 0x8007232B what should i do any help please!!!!

:)

Marwan Alshehhi_461, May 17, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 17, 2020
  4. My Computer won't let me activate my windows 10??

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, May 17, 2020
Thema:

My Computer won't let me activate my windows 10??

1. My Computer won't let me activate my windows 10?? - Similar Threads - Computer won't let

2. My email won't let me in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My email won't let me in.: When I go to sign in the message says I must accept several items or my information. When I decline I get kicked back out. Do you have me locked out for some reason? It says I'm not logged in?...
  3. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  4. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  5. My computer won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't let me sign in: I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment then says signing out black screens that brings me back to the welcome screen I was trying to see if I could get into a...
  6. My computer won't let me update or log-on. .

My computer won't let me update or log-on. .: My computer won't let me update or log-on. . The msg I get is "OOPs, probability our fault, try again. My outlook seems to work fine with my user id and password....
  7. Windows 10 won't let me reset my active hours.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 won't let me reset my active hours.: I am trying to change the active hours settings in Windows 10. I can click on the setting and call up the list, select an hour for the start time or end time, indicate am or pm, and click the checkmark to finish, but the setting won't save. The new settings I input appear...
  8. System won't let me activate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System won't let me activate Windows 10: My laptop is an older model HP dv7-3067nr running Windows 7 and when installing Windows 10 I set it to recapture the entire hard drive, so as to do away with a Linux partition. This process wiped the hard drive, including Windows 7, and installed a fresh copy of Windows 10....
  9. Windows won't let me reset my computer

Windows won't let me reset my computer: I recently inherited a Dell Inspiron 5000 with Windows 10 installed, the computer has always been problematic so I tried to do a clean boot and follow a Youtube video on it. After that, I restarted the computer, I couldn't access wifi, sound, and pretty much anything on the...
  10. Won't Let Me Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Won't Let Me Activate Windows: I've had my computer for over a year. When I bought it, it had Windows 10 preinstalled. Now, out of nowhere I have an Activate Windows watermark on my screen. When I go to settings, activate windows I just get a screen that says detecting activation problems that runs for...