Windows 10: my computer wont let me be adminaster

Discus and support my computer wont let me be adminaster in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i run on my computer as adminaster when i go to comand promt it says run as adminaster and it says no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by justin##gille:, Dec 4, 2020.

1. my computer wont let me be adminaster

how do i run on my computer as adminaster when i go to comand promt it says run as adminaster and it says no

:)

justin##gille:, Dec 4, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

Aren't we being a little harsh? I know I can't be the only other person on this forum to have skipped checking the official memory compatibility list when building a computer. Had I been in the same situation and followed the same steps I would have thought I got a bum board too, regardless of whether or not the memory was on that list.

3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Dec 4, 2020
  4. my computer wont let me be adminaster

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

my computer wont let me be adminaster

1. my computer wont let me be adminaster - Similar Threads - computer wont let

2. Why wont my computer let me log in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why wont my computer let me log in?: Hi, so I have bin having this issue where everytime i try to log in or click anything my computer screen would just flash. Since it wont let me click on anything im currently stuck on the log in screen and eveytime i try to open the enter password tab it would just flash and...
  3. Why wont my computer let me log in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my computer let me log in?: Hi, so I have bin having this issue where everytime i try to log in or click anything my computer screen would just flash. Since it wont let me click on anything im currently stuck on the log in screen and eveytime i try to open the enter password tab it would just flash and...
  4. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  5. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  6. Reset wont let me reset on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset wont let me reset on my computer.: I have a problem when I try to reset my computer I get a message saying '' This Pc Couldn't Reset No Changes Where Made'' I tried the '' sfc /scannow'' it says no harmful files were found. but it stresses me out! and when I try to reset my HP ProBook X360 11 G2 EE From Bios...
  7. Reset wont let me reset on my computer.

Reset wont let me reset on my computer.: I have a problem when I try to reset my computer I get a message saying '' This Pc Couldn't Reset No Changes Where Made'' I tried the '' sfc /scannow'' it says no harmful files were found. but it stresses me out! and when I try to reset my HP ProBook X360 11 G2 EE From Bios...
  8. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  9. My computer wont let me log in

My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  10. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging