Windows 10: My computer won't let me change some settings because I intiated the SYSTEM user

Discus and support My computer won't let me change some settings because I intiated the SYSTEM user in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, I changed around a few programs in the system32 folder so I could access the command prompt while logged out. I'm running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matthew Hinchy, Mar 15, 2020.

1. My computer won't let me change some settings because I intiated the SYSTEM user

Dear Microsoft Community,

I changed around a few programs in the system32 folder so I could access the command prompt while logged out. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 1909, connected to no work or school accounts, and am the administrator. Anyways, I run 'userinit' to start up SYSTEM for the first time. My computer goes black for a while, but I somehow manage to navigate my way to sign on to my account. The OOBE shows up, so I decide to kill that. A while later, I start to check for updates and now Settings says that some settings are managed or hidden by my organization, meaning I cannot change some settings I could before. I believe that SYSTEM is the problem. Is there a way to factory-reset the SYSTEM user so I won't have to deal with such limits?

My computer won't let me change some settings because I intiated the SYSTEM user 43f14bd7-f38a-4767-956c-400220a1e044?upload=true.png

Sincerely,

Matthew

:)

Matthew Hinchy, Mar 15, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Mar 15, 2020
  4. My computer won't let me change some settings because I intiated the SYSTEM user

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

My computer won't let me change some settings because I intiated the SYSTEM user

1. My computer won't let me change some settings because I intiated the SYSTEM user - Similar Threads - computer won't let

2. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  3. it won't let me change pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it won't let me change pin: the power went out and when I turned on the pc again I got met with the bit key screen so I got the bit key. Then it said that my pin had to change for security changes on this device which is **** retarded but whatever, then when I press the "set up key" button literally...
  4. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  5. My computer won't let let me update

My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  6. My computer is not letting me change the Keyboard settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is not letting me change the Keyboard settings.: Hello,I know how to propertly chabge the keyboard to US International, so that I can do spanish accents and add the other spanish characters, but, when I go time & language on the settings, go to the selected language, and hit the optons button where I can change the QWRTY...
  7. My computer is not letting me change the Keyboard settings.

My computer is not letting me change the Keyboard settings.: Hello,I know how to propertly chabge the keyboard to US International, so that I can do spanish accents and add the other spanish characters, but, when I go time & language on the settings, go to the selected language, and hit the optons button where I can change the QWRTY...
  8. My computer won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't let me sign in: I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment then says signing out black screens that brings me back to the welcome screen I was trying to see if I could get into a...
  9. ProText renamed my D_drive and my computer won't let me change it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ProText renamed my D_drive and my computer won't let me change it: I downloaded latex'/protext to use and then it renamed my D_drive to Protext-DVD 2020, I am the only admin on this computer and everytime i try to rename the drive it says you need administrator privileges to change it. I have no idea what to do to fix this. Any help would be...
  10. Windows won't let me change any settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't let me change any settings: My MMOs won't load, causing auto reboots. In attempting to fix problem (still an issue) the fixes required modifying various settings. Windows won't let me change any settings. I navigate, click on the setting I want, click "ok" or "apply" and leave the screen. I can go right...