Windows 10: My computer won't let me open anything and there's no background

Discus and support My computer won't let me open anything and there's no background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Pls help heres a pic[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielBarlow5, Dec 30, 2020.

1. My computer won't let me open anything and there's no background

Pls help heres a picMy computer  won't let me open anything and there's no background [​IMG]

:)

DanielBarlow5, Dec 30, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Dec 30, 2020
  4. My computer won't let me open anything and there's no background

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

My computer won't let me open anything and there's no background

1. My computer won't let me open anything and there's no background - Similar Threads - computer won't let

2. My computer won't connect to the internet and won't let me click on or do anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't connect to the internet and won't let me click on or do anything.: I've tried a few different things but any suggestions would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-connect-to-the-internet-and-wont/8d02adad-417a-4bf7-b14f-bd229ce92f89
  3. My computer won't connect to the internet and won't let me click on or do anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't connect to the internet and won't let me click on or do anything.: I've tried a few different things but any suggestions would be great. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-connect-to-the-internet-and-wont/8d02adad-417a-4bf7-b14f-bd229ce92f89
  4. The search won't let me type anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The search won't let me type anything: I restarted my computer after installing iTunes and now it won't let me type in the search box in the start menu. If anyone knows what that means or needs any clarification, let me know. Thank you. submitted by /u/MotesBro [link] [comments]...
  5. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  6. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  7. Store won't let me download ANYTHING

Store won't let me download ANYTHING: I am so beyond infuriated with Microsoft on this one. I’ve tried every fix I’ve seen online and nothing changes anything. I bought Forza Horizon and Minecraft from the microsoft store yet it refuses to let me download them. I’ve tried the wsreset, resetting from settings,...
  8. Computer not letting me acess anything.

Computer not letting me acess anything.: So I have this problem it always says my windows is expired when I bought the full version also, I cannot open any of the windows 10 store apps not even the windows 10 store itself. I cannot turn on my firewall it will come up with an error. Yes I've tried to reset my...
  9. The store won't let me download anything.

The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  10. Computer not letting me open anything and showing a black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer not letting me open anything and showing a black screen: I have a computer that is 1 month old and already when I try to open anything it tells me I do not have access (I am the only account and I am registered as an administrator) after a few minutes (within the first couple minutes I am able to open things) it does not let me do...