Windows 10: My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever

Discus and support My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer starts up and goes to the login screen and then when I try to type in my password it says something went wrong and your pin isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AudieEllard, Oct 25, 2021.

1. My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever

My computer starts up and goes to the login screen and then when I try to type in my password it says something went wrong and your pin isn't available. Why? Error code is 0x80090016. Also when I try to use automatic repair It requires me to sign into my email for most things but it just says incorrect password, but I know for a fact that it was the right password. This all started when I was trying to learn to code and I got BSOD so I guess my computer wasn't up to speed. Before that I had done updates that required a restart and downloaded an app that also required a restart. I really don't

:)

AudieEllard, Oct 25, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Oct 25, 2021
  4. My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever

1. My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever - Similar Threads - computer won't let

2. Why computer wont let me sign in and won't let me make a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why computer wont let me sign in and won't let me make a pin.: My pc never let me set up a pin before so I ended up always pressing skip this step and logging into my computer, but recently whenever I go to log in, I click skip this step and it just sends me back to the begining stage. windows 11...
  3. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  4. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't let me sign in: Hey so my laptop isn't letting me sign in. When the laptop turns on, the name under which its signed in in is shown. Right beneath is a button saying sign in using ur microsoft I try to press the button sign in, it wont let me. I was hoping someone could help me...
  5. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  6. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  7. My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever: My computer starts up and goes to the login screen and then when I try to type in my password it says something went wrong and your pin isn't available. Why? Error code is 0x80090016. Also when I try to use automatic repair It requires me to sign into my email for most things...
  8. My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever: My computer starts up and goes to the login screen and then when I try to type in my password it says something went wrong and your pin isn't available. Why? Error code is 0x80090016. Also when I try to use automatic repair It requires me to sign into my email for most things...
  9. My computer won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't let me sign in: I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment then says signing out black screens that brings me back to the welcome screen I was trying to see if I could get into a...
  10. My laptop won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop won't let me sign in: On thursday my laptop was working fine until I had to update windows 10, while it was updating, I had to do something on there first, so I restarted my laptop, logged in, and the OS said that my system was corrupted, now I can't sign in, every time I try to sign in, it denies...