Windows 10: My computer won't let me sign in

Discus and support My computer won't let me sign in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by zackmason, May 5, 2021.

1. zackmason Win User

My computer won't let me sign in

I recently tried to upgrade my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it is not letting me sign in when I try to it say just says just a moment then says signing out black screens that brings me back to the welcome screen I was trying to see if I could get into a temporary profile to see if I could fix it but I have been able to any help would be appreciated.

:)

zackmason, May 5, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 5, 2021
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, May 5, 2021
  4. My computer won't let me sign in

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, May 5, 2021
Thema:

My computer won't let me sign in

1. My computer won't let me sign in - Similar Threads - computer won't let

2. Automatic repair won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair won't let me sign in: The problem first occurred when i was playing a game and then it froze and wouldn't let me close it, so i restarted my computer. When i restarted the computer it booted up like normal and after showed a black screen instead of the login menu. After a while the computer would...
  3. Edge won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge won't let me sign in: In the the Win 10 Pro Settings I clicked on Help which opened the robot window. I asked my question and eventually clicked on Speak to a person Message a Windows Advisor. After filling in my name, question etc I clicked on the arrow and a red message popped up saying I needed...
  4. Microsoft store won't let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't let me sign in: I'm running windows 10 and for the past month the microsoft store wont let me sign in. I keep getting a error saying that I cant sign in at this time. I cant access apps I've bought nor purchase new ones. what should I do?...
  5. My laptop won't let me sign in

My laptop won't let me sign in: On thursday my laptop was working fine until I had to update windows 10, while it was updating, I had to do something on there first, so I restarted my laptop, logged in, and the OS said that my system was corrupted, now I can't sign in, every time I try to sign in, it denies...
  6. Windows won't let me reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't let me reset my computer: I recently inherited a Dell Inspiron 5000 with Windows 10 installed, the computer has always been problematic so I tried to do a clean boot and follow a Youtube video on it. After that, I restarted the computer, I couldn't access wifi, sound, and pretty much anything on the...
  7. Windows won't let me sign into my laptop

Windows won't let me sign into my laptop: I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop with Windows 10 operating system. Yesterday, after resuming my laptop from sleep mode, I tried logging on and got the message: "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device." I've tried just about...
  8. OneDrive won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't let me sign in: I recently "refreshed" my Windows 10 image after OneDrive and multiple other apps started giving me .dll errors. OneDrive is running in the background with a grey cloud. I try clicking on "Sign In" but nothing happens. I try going to Settings>Account>Add Account but...
  9. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me sign in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me sign in: I updated my PC last night and when it was over, I shut it down. This morning, when I woke up and started it, I tried entering my PIN and it told me that it was incorrect. I tried entering my MS password, which I know it's correct, and it told me the same thing. Now I can't...