Windows 10: My computer won't let me turn on the real time protection.

Discus and support My computer won't let me turn on the real time protection. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've read several pieces of information and solutions but..... - I've uninstalled all of the third-party virus protection - the window defender... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kogapyo, Sep 30, 2020.

1. kogapyo Win User

My computer won't let me turn on the real time protection.

I've read several pieces of information and solutions but.....

- I've uninstalled all of the third-party virus protection

- the window defender seems to be on...

- and I don't have this "group policy" or "computer configuration" thing on my computer

the setting show this

My computer won't let me turn on the real time protection. 3cf0f51e-debc-40bf-9ea1-e83401309235?upload=true.png

:)

kogapyo, Sep 30, 2020
  2. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Sep 30, 2020
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Real Time protection couldn't be turned on (error)

Hi,

We would like to know if you're turning on the Real time Protection of Windows Defender. If so, do you have a third-party antivirus software installed? If you're using a third party antivirus, Windows Defender will be turned off to give way to the antivirus
    you want to use. We recommend uninstalling the third party antivirus program if you want to use Windows Defender.

If you're not using a third party antivirus software, kindly answer the questions below for us to better assist you on your concern:

• When did you notice that you're unable to turn on the Real time Protection of Windows Defender?
    • Were there any changes made on the computer before encountering the issue?
    • What is the exact error code and error message that you're getting when turning on the Real time Protection of Windows Defender? We suggest posting a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

1. My computer won't let me turn on the real time protection. - Similar Threads - computer won't let

2. Turn real-time protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn real-time protection: I receive an email every time i boot telling me i am not protect and i have to Turn On Real Time ProtectionIt is already ON!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-real-time-protection/ea42c0a6-9b24-42c5-a3f9-c5475decaaf6
  3. real time protection not turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    real time protection not turning on: real time protection not turning on windows defender services not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-protection-not-turning-on/acbe292d-bfd6-4d3c-8c60-cc89a0a56b07
  4. real time protection not turning on

real time protection not turning on: real time protection not turning on windows defender services not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-protection-not-turning-on/acbe292d-bfd6-4d3c-8c60-cc89a0a56b07
  5. Windows Security real time protection won't turn off. Won't let me download a file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security real time protection won't turn off. Won't let me download a file.: Hi so my HP pavillion 24 all in one it allows me to turn it on or off but as soon as i turn it off it instantly turns on Like it wont let me turn it off! this is so annoying because im just trying to download a file!-windowsfancc* Original title: hi can a windows expert...
  6. Windows Security real time protection won't turn off. Won't let me download a file.

Windows Security real time protection won't turn off. Won't let me download a file.: Hi so my HP pavillion 24 all in one it allows me to turn it on or off but as soon as i turn it off it instantly turns on Like it wont let me turn it off! this is so annoying because im just trying to download a file!-windowsfancc* Original title: hi can a windows expert...
  7. Real-time Protection won't turn on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real-time Protection won't turn on: [ATTACH] I've been trying to turn real-time protection on, but I cannot find a solution. I have no other antivirus installed. I've tried putting DisableAntiSpyware and DisableAntiVirus to 0 in the registry. I've troubleshot Windows Security. I don't know what else I can...
  8. my real time protection will not turn on

my real time protection will not turn on: my defender shows action needed - i see that the real time protection is turned off, when I turn it on it automatically turns off again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-real-time-protection-will-not-turn-on/f851748c-7888-47da-8a8e-0c3258dd4cbe
  9. my real time protection will not turn on

my real time protection will not turn on: my defender shows action needed - i see that the real time protection is turned off, when I turn it on it automatically turns off again...
  10. Turn on Real-time protection

Turn on Real-time protection: Can you help me, I can't Turn on Real-time protection in Windows defender security. I use Windows 10 version 1803. Thankyou alot![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/turn-on-real-time-protection/bb14c04d-95ce-46ae-bce2-843d02cfe001"