Windows 10: My computer won't pick up my voice without headphones

Discus and support My computer won't pick up my voice without headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My model is: G512LIMy computer can pick up sound fine through my headphones, but it won't pick up my voice without headphones just through the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArtsyQueen, May 17, 2022.

1. My computer won't pick up my voice without headphones

My model is: G512LIMy computer can pick up sound fine through my headphones, but it won't pick up my voice without headphones just through the computer and it used to. I am not sure why it does not anymore. I have tried troubleshooting, updating drivers, and it says there are no problems. But there clearly is. Discord, Microsoft teams, etc. won't pick up my voice on the microphone. I have tried googling it but I am confused exactly what to do as a lot of microphone issues are assumed to be related to headphones. This computer is not even two years old, so I know that is not an issue. Please ca

:)

ArtsyQueen, May 17, 2022

2. Microphone only picks up audio from headphones?

I currently have a pair of razer kraken pro v2's which are plugged into my computer via a headphone splitter. My computer detects my headphones just fine (audio working and all), but when it comes to using the microphone it doesn't seem to pick up my voice at all and only picks up audio coming out through the headphones.

(EDIT): My microphone can now pick up my voice, but it still picks up sounds from my computer. Any way to fix this this?

robloxfunny, May 17, 2022
  3. Bluetooth Headphones only connect to voice and music

Today my headphones started to only use voice and music, when yesterday [the day i got them] they did all noise. I have re paired the headphones to the computer, remove and re add them to the computer list, and remove the computer from the headphones bluetooth
    list. Everytime I reconnect them they just say connected to voice and music.

GladiatorGator, May 17, 2022
  4. tops Win User

My computer won't pick up my voice without headphones

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

My computer won't pick up my voice without headphones

1. My computer won't pick up my voice without headphones - Similar Threads - computer won't pick

2. My microphone on my computer only picks up my voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone on my computer only picks up my voice: I am trying to record some guitar audio with my computer and the microphone only picks up my voice. I have tried multiple microphones and deduced it down to something with the Microsoft software that makes it block background noise and only focuses on my voice. How do I...
  3. My microphone on my computer only picks up my voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone on my computer only picks up my voice: I am trying to record some guitar audio with my computer and the microphone only picks up my voice. I have tried multiple microphones and deduced it down to something with the Microsoft software that makes it block background noise and only focuses on my voice. How do I...
  4. My microphone on my computer only picks up my voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No Microphones Picking up my Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Microphones Picking up my Voice: Hello! So just today I went to to play some games and work with some other programs that involve voice chat but it seems like my voice is not being picked up by any microphone I use. I used a plug in microphone, and even the one the comes with the computer and none of them...
  6. My computer won't pick up my voice without headphones

My computer won't pick up my voice without headphones: My model is: G512LIMy computer can pick up sound fine through my headphones, but it won't pick up my voice without headphones just through the computer and it used to. I am not sure why it does not anymore. I have tried troubleshooting, updating drivers, and it says there are...
  7. My computer won't pick up my voice without headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't pick up my voice without headphones: My model is: G512LIMy computer can pick up sound fine through my headphones, but it won't pick up my voice without headphones just through the computer and it used to. I am not sure why it does not anymore. I have tried troubleshooting, updating drivers, and it says there are...
  8. My Microphone Array won't pick up my voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microphone Array won't pick up my voice: My model is: G512LIMy computer can pick up sound fine through my headphones, but it won't pick up my voice without headphones just through the computer and it used to. I am not sure why it does not anymore. I have tried troubleshooting, updating drivers, and it says there are...
  9. My Microphone Array won't pick up my voice

My Microphone Array won't pick up my voice: My model is: G512LIMy computer can pick up sound fine through my headphones, but it won't pick up my voice without headphones just through the computer and it used to. I am not sure why it does not anymore. I have tried troubleshooting, updating drivers, and it says there are...
  10. My Microphone Array won't pick up my voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware