Windows 10: My computer won't reset

Discus and support My computer won't reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; every time I try to reset my PC it gets to the "restarting this PC" thing but then immediately a popup comes up saying there was a problem resetting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZuckTheSuck, Apr 5, 2020.

1. My computer won't reset

every time I try to reset my PC it gets to the "restarting this PC" thing but then immediately a popup comes up saying there was a problem resetting the PC. idk why it's doing this, any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/ZuckTheSuck
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZuckTheSuck, Apr 5, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 5, 2020
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Apr 5, 2020
  4. My computer won't reset

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

My computer won't reset

1. My computer won't reset - Similar Threads - computer won't reset

2. Bsod loop and computer won't reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod loop and computer won't reset: Hello ! I'm running out of ideas and I am calling for help! About a month ago, I started getting a few blue screens, that then went out of control and I couldn't turn on my PC anymore. I had to completely reset it, and that fixed it for a few weeks. At that time, the blue...
  3. Bsod loop and computer won't reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod loop and computer won't reset: Hello ! I'm running out of ideas and I am calling for help! About a month ago, I started getting a few blue screens, that then went out of control and I couldn't turn on my PC anymore. I had to completely reset it, and that fixed it for a few weeks. At that time, the blue...
  4. Bsod loop and computer won't reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Won't Repair or Reset Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't Repair or Reset Windows: Hello,I have an Asus laptop that recently decided it doesn't want to log in. Whenever I turn the system on, it goes into automatic repair and then sends me to the troubleshooting area. All the troubleshooting tests come back as normal, and if I try to reset the computer, it...
  6. Computer Won't Repair or Reset Windows

Computer Won't Repair or Reset Windows: Hello,I have an Asus laptop that recently decided it doesn't want to log in. Whenever I turn the system on, it goes into automatic repair and then sends me to the troubleshooting area. All the troubleshooting tests come back as normal, and if I try to reset the computer, it...
  7. My PC won't reset

My PC won't reset: My PC keeps getting stuck on diagnosing and I've tried to fix it in every way and it doesn't work. I've tried to reset it but it gets stuck when I press reset so I can someone tell me how to reset it....
  8. Attempting to wipe and reset my computer but it won't let me.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Attempting to wipe and reset my computer but it won't let me.: Hello, I have recently run into some errors on my computer where the programs have taken a bit to start up, or the computer begins to stutter. So, I decided to try to wipe the computer. Unfortunately, when I attempt to do so, it gives me a very weird error. I am choosing to...
  9. My Windows 10 Computer won't factory reset

My Windows 10 Computer won't factory reset: I have tried everything to clean sweep my computer but I can not figure it out. Whenever I try to reset it says undoing changes and then says there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made. If anybody knows how to fix this please respond....
  10. Windows won't let me reset my computer

Windows won't let me reset my computer: I recently inherited a Dell Inspiron 5000 with Windows 10 installed, the computer has always been problematic so I tried to do a clean boot and follow a Youtube video on it. After that, I restarted the computer, I couldn't access wifi, sound, and pretty much anything on the...