Windows 10: My computer won't respond to anything

Discus and support My computer won't respond to anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Thanks for taking your time to read this. My HP Labtop Windows 10 which is roughly two weeks old is locked up. It won't respond to anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeckettGordon, Sep 9, 2020.

1. My computer won't respond to anything

Hello,

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

My HP Labtop Windows 10 which is roughly two weeks old is locked up. It won't respond to anything even when I press the power button or caps lock. I am wondering what I can do. I saw a bunch of articles involving task manager but, my computer won't respond to anything

:)

BeckettGordon, Sep 9, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 9, 2020
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Sep 9, 2020
  4. My computer won't respond to anything

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

My computer won't respond to anything

1. My computer won't respond to anything - Similar Threads - computer won't respond

2. My laptop isn't responding to anything?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop isn't responding to anything?: My samsung galaxy book has had this issue before where it doesnt respond to any interactions such as the caps lock, charging light, and power button. I've tried to restart it, boot in safe mode, ctrl alt del. When I got it fixed the first time, I was told it was an issue with...
  3. My laptop isn't responding to anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop isn't responding to anything?: My samsung galaxy book has had this issue before where it doesnt respond to any interactions such as the caps lock, charging light, and power button. I've tried to restart it, boot in safe mode, ctrl alt del. When I got it fixed the first time, I was told it was an issue with...
  4. My laptop isn't responding to anything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer won't update anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't update anything.: Yesterday morning I tried to update my Steam app but it got stuck at a specific amount. Like 2,700 KB or something like that. I don't know what the problem is, could be my internet but want to make sure. I can't update anything else....
  6. My computer won't update anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't update anything.: Yesterday morning I tried to update my Steam app but it got stuck at a specific amount. Like 2,700 KB or something like that. I don't know what the problem is, could be my internet but want to make sure. I can't update anything else....
  7. Cortana doesn't respond to anything

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't respond to anything: Cortana was just doing fine when one day I realized she doesn't respond to ANY command. Whatever I say, my message just reaches her. No reply. If I try to speak using the mic button, Cortana starts to hear, but after just half a second, Cortana stops listening. Some of my...
  8. My computer windows 10 won't download anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer windows 10 won't download anything: it wont let me download stuff it keeps saying ShellExecuteEx failed:193%1 ia not a valid win32 application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-windows-10-wont-download-anything/4879cd11-ef3c-411a-ae4b-281a5c990f92
  9. My computer won't let me open anything and there's no background

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer won't let me open anything and there's no background: Pls help heres a pic[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-let-me-open-anything-and-theres/c4c6d37a-a9c6-4d29-bb1e-c446a6d89191
  10. My computer is not working or responding to anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer is not working or responding to anything: My computer keeps on saying your information is at risk call microsoft when i only downloaded one thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-not-working-or-responding-to/ba1eec9f-1ea1-43ee-8891-d88df1b7634d