Windows 10: My computer won't shut down.

Discus and support My computer won't shut down. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 and I didn't have this issue there. Whenever I shut down windows, it shuts down and then, no more than a second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HenryTheHover, Dec 2, 2019.

1. My computer won't shut down.

I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 and I didn't have this issue there. Whenever I shut down windows, it shuts down and then, no more than a second later starts up again. This is very annoying - every time I shutdown I have to wait for it to start up again and then shut down from the login screen. Any ideas on what's causing this / how I can fix it?

submitted by /u/HenryTheHover
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HenryTheHover, Dec 2, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 2, 2019
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Dec 2, 2019
  4. My computer won't shut down.

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

My computer won't shut down.

1. My computer won't shut down. - Similar Threads - computer won't shut

2. Shut Down of computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut Down of computer: Hi All, I have an intriguing problem when I shut down my computer. There are three accounts that use the computer and all of them have a sign in password. When shut down is selected bottom left on any of the accounts a message appears saying that SOMEONE ELSE IS STILL...
  3. My computer is shutting down by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is shutting down by itself: My PC shuts down by itself after being on 24 hours or so sometimes longer sometimes within a day. When I restart it it has to load META data and usually finishes up the POST and loads Windows. Any ideas? Or can anyone tell me where to find the error logs for windows and what...
  4. Computer shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shutting down: My computer loads up and allows me to login and after a couple of seconds, command prompt pops up and then my computer shuts down I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shutting-down/f4b4f549-89cb-4357-8ba4-cd8245d7915c
  5. Computer Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Shutting Down: Hello - can anyone help with this problem please? My computer is shutting down periodically, but its getting more regular. On some days it can shut down several times in the day, and then go for several days without shutting down. Things I've checked; The load is usually...
  6. My PC won't shut down

My PC won't shut down: When i try to shutdown my pc from windows button the shutting down screen comes but a few seconds later the error screen pops up(the one that has sad face). It gathers some information about the error automatically and then restarts itself. I have to force shut from the...
  7. Computer Shut-Down

Computer Shut-Down: Hello, Need some help. Since yesterday evening, left my computer ON. Sat in the living room to watch movie on the TV, when came back computer was Off. Usually after some period it was entering into hybernation, any touch on keyboard or mouse awakened it, but since then it...
  8. FSX won't shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX won't shut down: Since I upgraded to win 10 pro x64, my FSX and FSX: Steam edition won't shut down completely. I have to use task manager to finish shutting down. I've gone to details and looked at the wait chain, but don't know what it is that fsx is waiting for. The last one was: PID 23500...
  9. Shut down computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down computer: Hello, Yesterday before going to bed, I went to shut-down the computer as always, it takes about 20-30 seconds. On screen had the usual notice something like 'shuting-down..', screen went black and I left the room. Then before going to bed I checked again and see the light...
  10. Computer won't shut down, Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't shut down, Windows 10.: I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7, everything went pretty smooth surprisingly, not perfect though. I was able to shut down my computer with 10 for some time, but all of a sudden the power button doesn't turn off. That is either through Start > Shut Down, or even holding the...