Windows 10: My computer won't shut down.

Discus and support My computer won't shut down. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 and I didn't have this issue there. Whenever I shut down windows, it shuts down and then, no more than a second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HenryTheHover, Dec 2, 2019.

1. My computer won't shut down.

I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 and I didn't have this issue there. Whenever I shut down windows, it shuts down and then, no more than a second later starts up again. This is very annoying - every time I shutdown I have to wait for it to start up again and then shut down from the login screen. Any ideas on what's causing this / how I can fix it?

submitted by /u/HenryTheHover
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HenryTheHover, Dec 2, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 2, 2019
  3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Dec 2, 2019
  4. My computer won't shut down.

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

My computer won't shut down.

1. My computer won't shut down. - Similar Threads - computer won't shut

2. Computer won't fully shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't fully shut down: Simply put, my computer won't fully shut down for some reason. I select to shut down the computer and it seems to shut down as it always does. However, LEDs, Fans, etc. are still running while my monitor shows no connection to the computer. I've seen that people suggested...
  3. Computer won't fully shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't fully shut down: Simply put, my computer won't fully shut down for some reason. I select to shut down the computer and it seems to shut down as it always does. However, LEDs, Fans, etc. are still running while my monitor shows no connection to the computer. I've seen that people suggested...
  4. Computer won't fully shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Computer freezes/won't shut down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer freezes/won't shut down: My computer randomly locks up. I can move the mouse and call the task manager but programs freeze and when I try to restart/shut down the blue screen appears with the rotating dots but my computer will never shut down. I've left it alone for over 10 hours and nothing happens....
  6. Computer won't shut down

Computer won't shut down: I installed a new modem today, and got rid of the older one. This went fine and I'm able to surf and have a private wifi. But, when I clicked "Shut down" from the popup menu, my computer appeared to restart. I had left my desk and then noticed a light was showing behind the...
  7. My computer won't reboot and won't shut down completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer won't reboot and won't shut down completely: I just receive a HP 14u G6 ZBOOK laptop workstation with Windows 10 Pro 2004 operating system. Everything runs OK, but when Windows downloaded all the updates and download the 202H Windows 10 Pro update, the problems started. 1. Every time that I want to restart the...
  8. why won't my computer shut down?

why won't my computer shut down?: I can't shut down computer or put it in sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-computer-shut-down/ec09cf9e-d2c2-4356-92b5-488510285bdb
  9. my computer won't shut down

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my computer won't shut down: when i go to shutdown my computer, the button doesn't work. the other buttons also don't do anything. can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-shut-down/130d52fc-8598-4bfb-82fb-ef40a317728e
  10. Shut down my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shut down my computer: Where is "Close down my computer"? I can`t find where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-my-computer/32ec328c-f29b-44ab-82d1-702dd4a2e766