Windows 10: My Computer Wont Stop Blue Screening and I Can't Figure Out Why

Discus and support My Computer Wont Stop Blue Screening and I Can't Figure Out Why in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So about 5 months ago my computer blue screened out of nowhere for the first time. At the time i just restarted my computer and that would solve the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by reigleburdon, May 24, 2022.

1. My Computer Wont Stop Blue Screening and I Can't Figure Out Why

So about 5 months ago my computer blue screened out of nowhere for the first time. At the time i just restarted my computer and that would solve the issue for a couple of days where it would just happen again. About 4 months ago I reinstalled windows and all the files on my computer hoping it would solve the issue. after only 15 minutes it happened again. After that, I had given up on my pc till about 2 weeks ago. Where I found that I forgot to take the seal off my m.2 leaving it to melt against my motherboard. I replaced it and it didn't fix anything. Next, I noticed when all 4 sticks of ram

:)

reigleburdon, May 24, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 24, 2022
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 24, 2022
  4. My Computer Wont Stop Blue Screening and I Can't Figure Out Why

Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, May 24, 2022
Thema:

My Computer Wont Stop Blue Screening and I Can't Figure Out Why

1. My Computer Wont Stop Blue Screening and I Can't Figure Out Why - Similar Threads - Computer Wont Stop

2. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  3. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  4. My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why: I bought a new pc about 4 days ago, and it has been constantly crashing not even blue screening except for one instance, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. it happens out of nowhere, my screen goes black i can still hear things through my headset but my screen...
  5. My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why: I bought a new pc about 4 days ago, and it has been constantly crashing not even blue screening except for one instance, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. it happens out of nowhere, my screen goes black i can still hear things through my headset but my screen...
  6. My Computer Wont Stop Blue Screening and I Can't Figure Out Why

My Computer Wont Stop Blue Screening and I Can't Figure Out Why: So about 5 months ago my computer blue screened out of nowhere for the first time. At the time i just restarted my computer and that would solve the issue for a couple of days where it would just happen again. About 4 months ago I reinstalled windows and all the files on my...
  7. Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted i.e. double remove.Arg2:...
  8. Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why

Blue Screen and I cannot figure out why: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this machine.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A LIST_ENTRY has been corrupted i.e. double remove.Arg2:...
  9. PC is Blue screening - I cannot figure out why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is Blue screening - I cannot figure out why?: Fault bucket 0x1E_c0000005_STACKPTR_ERROR_Ndu!NduInboundTransportClassify, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: e99d1cbb-a513-40d8-aa4f-cd72d474b6e3 Problem signature: P1: 1e P2: ffffffffc0000005 P3: fffff807968c6c8a P4: fffff80758073db8 P5:...
  10. Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps bluescreening and I can't figure out why?: Hi, I recently built a new PC and installed Windows 10. Ever since my installation I have been having random BSOD errors and I can't figure out what is going wrong. The error message I get is "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION", but all of my drivers are up to date, and running...