Windows 10: My computer won't wake up when I tap the power button!!! Can someone help me plz!!!!

Discus and support My computer won't wake up when I tap the power button!!! Can someone help me plz!!!! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I was trying to wake up my computer after it sleeps by tapping the power button but it doesn't works. I tried to hold the power button and tap it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by VistaVen, Aug 13, 2019.

1. VistaVen Win User

My computer won't wake up when I tap the power button!!! Can someone help me plz!!!!

I was trying to wake up my computer after it sleeps by tapping the power button but it doesn't works. I tried to hold the power button and tap it again but it was solved, but unafortunately the issue was still there on my PC.

:)

VistaVen, Aug 13, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Only the Power Button Wakes PC from Sleep - Laptop

• Open the Keyboard control panel item by typing keyboard into Start Menu.
    • Click the Hardware tab, and then click Properties.
    • Click the Change Settings button

Note: This step requires Administrator access
    • Click the Power Management tab, and then verify that the Allow this device to wake the computer is enabled.
    • Click OK, and then click OK again.

FreeBooter, Aug 13, 2019
  4. My computer won't wake up when I tap the power button!!! Can someone help me plz!!!!

Only the Power Button Wakes PC from Sleep - Laptop

If your computer does not support Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI), the earlier steps may not be available. In this case, you have press the power button to wake the computer.

FreeBooter, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

My computer won't wake up when I tap the power button!!! Can someone help me plz!!!!

1. My computer won't wake up when I tap the power button!!! Can someone help me plz!!!! - Similar Threads - computer won't wake

2. wake up computer when is power off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wake up computer when is power off: Hello.I have schedule a task so my computer every day is wake up after hibernation.My computer was to shut down from yesterday and it didn't wake up.The schedule is at 7:35 pm and usually the computer wake up at 7:40.This is not happens tofay.Should wait 1-2 minutes more or...
  3. wake up computer when is power off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wake up computer when is power off: Hello.I have schedule a task so my computer every day is wake up after hibernation.My computer was to shut down from yesterday and it didn't wake up.The schedule is at 7:35 pm and usually the computer wake up at 7:40.This is not happens tofay.Should wait 1-2 minutes more or...
  4. can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?: pc is messed upso my computer has been running into some problems and i don’t know what to do. 1. cannot open file explorer, the window goes white and it says not responding 2. when i open an app, the window also turns white3. my screen flashes black for about 10 seconds and...
  5. can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?

can someone help me with my computer that is messing up?: pc is messed upso my computer has been running into some problems and i don’t know what to do. 1. cannot open file explorer, the window goes white and it says not responding 2. when i open an app, the window also turns white3. my screen flashes black for about 10 seconds and...
  6. Someone help me fix this issue/bug plz.

Someone help me fix this issue/bug plz.: Hey there people,Recently I have came across a weird bug or might be an OS issue of which I haven't found any solution.I have contacted the support team and final answer from them was that this issue has nothing to do with windows OS but the BIOS, which i think is not...
  7. Hi can someone plz help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi can someone plz help: Hi guys...um don't know stuff all so sorry I am a dumba** bout all this...Ok so I'm stuck in auto repair loop...can't use system restore...or reinstall windows..or anything on auto repair...anything I try go to will lead me to bsod critical blah code thing...then back to auto...
  8. Volume and Brightness keys are not working, can someone help me plz?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume and Brightness keys are not working, can someone help me plz?: I was working normally on my PC but after a few seconds the volume banner dissapeared and I tried to tap the volume key to change my volume but the banner won't appear there and I got shocked of this, I turned off my computer with hurry and I turn it on and the problem was...
  9. PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLZ HELP ME !!! on POWER Issues: My System Description : Asus ROG Strix Scar II GL704GV Gaming Laptop (Cire i7 8750H, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2060 GPU) I have been using my new gaming laptop for last one month. Things were going very good till day before yesterday I could detect that my laptop's battery is...
  10. Wake up computer without using Power Button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake up computer without using Power Button: I have a new laptop with Windows 10 and use a second monitor. The laptop remains closed on a tray under my desk. Is there a way to wake up the computer without using the Power Button?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia forum monitor wont wake up from sleep