Windows 10: My computer worked completely normal until I updated and restarted it then this happened......

Discus and support My computer worked completely normal until I updated and restarted it then this happened...... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HaroBrane [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4bn00/my_computer_worked_completely_normal_until_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HaroBrane, Apr 19, 2020.

1. My computer worked completely normal until I updated and restarted it then this happened......

/u/HaroBrane, Apr 19, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My computer worked completely normal until I updated and restarted it then this happened...... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 19, 2020
  3. coopfab Win User
    Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Apr 19, 2020
  4. My computer worked completely normal until I updated and restarted it then this happened......

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

My computer worked completely normal until I updated and restarted it then this happened......

1. My computer worked completely normal until I updated and restarted it then this happened...... - Similar Threads - computer worked completely

2. My internet won't work until I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet won't work until I restart my computer: I have a Windows 11 computer Lenovo, bought about 6 months ago. When I boot my computer from a shutdown state, it most often will not be able to access the internet. I would say this problem occurs 95% of the time when I boot the system. Neither wifi nor an ethernet...
  3. My internet won't work until I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet won't work until I restart my computer: I have a Windows 11 computer Lenovo, bought about 6 months ago. When I boot my computer from a shutdown state, it most often will not be able to access the internet. I would say this problem occurs 95% of the time when I boot the system. Neither wifi nor an ethernet...
  4. What will happen if I restart my computer when a update is updating in settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will happen if I restart my computer when a update is updating in settings?: Question is at the title/subject. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-happen-if-i-restart-my-computer-when-a/42022e77-ca61-4f8b-9452-62f34fa2ef8c
  5. What will happen if I restart my computer when a update is updating in settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What will happen if I restart my computer when a update is updating in settings?: Question is at the title/subject. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-happen-if-i-restart-my-computer-when-a/42022e77-ca61-4f8b-9452-62f34fa2ef8c
  6. What will happen if I restart my computer when a update is updating in settings?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Programs stop working until computer restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs stop working until computer restart: Hi,Every once and a while almost all .exe's will either stop responding or not even open. If they open its just a white screen and task master says the program is not responding. This can be fixed by restarting my computer, but I want to know why this happens and if there is...
  8. All videos will stop working until I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Support
    All videos will stop working until I restart my computer: I recently updated to Windows 10, and I'm having problems with videos. Sometimes, videos will randomly stop playing, and I have to restart my computer to play them. This includes videos I play with VLC, Windows Media Player, and the Films and TV app, but also on YouTube, etc....
  9. Two-computer networking works until I restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two-computer networking works until I restart: Hi, I have two computers both running Windows 10. They are networked together via Ethernet cables to an ATT cable modem. I can get file and print sharing working until I restart either or both computers, then file and print sharing goes away. I can get it working again by...
  10. Update that restarted my computer a lot of times? Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update that restarted my computer a lot of times? Is this normal?: Today I got a pop up on the little notification tab on the bottom right of the screen saying that my windows 10 version is no updated and to restart the computer in order to update it, giving me some options to reschedule or to do it right then and there. I decided to update...