Windows 10: My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...

Discus and support My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone I would love some help with the following issue: I turned on my laptop one day to find it runnin very slow so I restarted it and got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nightshade0813, Mar 21, 2020.

1. My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...

Hey everyone I would love some help with the following issue: I turned on my laptop one day to find it runnin very slow so I restarted it and got caught with the error as seen above. I was wondering if this is something I can fix from home or if I need professional help. Thank you!

Edit: on a windows 10 dell inspirion 15 for reference

submitted by /u/Nightshade0813
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nightshade0813, Mar 21, 2020

2. My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair "couldnt repair [my]PC".

My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair "couldnt repair [my]PC".

It specifies the following Log file: E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

JiaxiTan-Juslin, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Automatic Repair Started on Boot?

Here is the diskpart listing:

My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair... [​IMG]

What is the definition of a 'partial boot' and how would this cause Automatic Repair to be started?

Steve C, Mar 21, 2020
  4. My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...

Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...

1. My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair... - Similar Threads - computer wouldn't start

2. My laptop started automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop started automatic repair: Continue exit and continue to windows10 Use a device use a USB drive, network connection, or Windows recovery DVD Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options Turn off your PC...
  3. My laptop started automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop started automatic repair: Continue exit and continue to windows10 Use a device use a USB drive, network connection, or Windows recovery DVD Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options Turn off your PC...
  4. repairing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Customization
    repairing automatic repair: Continuously getting "repairing automatic repair" how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repairing-automatic-repair/ca594e7c-ea3e-4f2f-b52c-cb48cf81519e
  5. Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair: I wonder why Automatic Repair doesn't start when my PC cannot start, please refer to my previous question; to repair Startup I have to go manually through Recovery to Repair Startup Option. Could anyone explain why this is so. I have read many threads mentioning Automatic...
  6. Computer stuck in automatic repair, will not start on Windows

Computer stuck in automatic repair, will not start on Windows: Hi. My laptop with Windows 10 recently experienced a series of BSOD. I had first experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after restarting Windows, the computer was too slow to use normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging into another reboot, I finally got...
  7. The computer is stuck in automatic repair, it will not start on Windows

The computer is stuck in automatic repair, it will not start on Windows: Hi. My laptop with Windows 10 recently experienced a series of BSODs. The first time I experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after restarting Windows, the computer was too slow to be used normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging in to another restart, I...
  8. My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...

My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...: My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair "couldnt repair [my]PC". It specifies the following Log file: E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  9. Automatic Repair Started on Boot?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic Repair Started on Boot?: I updated to Windows 10 about 2 weeks ago. Today on starting the PC, the initial BIOS splash screen displayed a while longer than usual then Windows decided to enter an Automatic Repair. I had this happen about a year ago in Windows 8 so repeated what I did then - I just...
  10. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic repair: Hi. My desktop computer will not start properly. As soon as I turn it on it goes straight to the automatic repair screen. I think I have tried everything but to no avail .can someone please help!!. 76850

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My computer wouldnt start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair couldnt repair [my]PC. It specifies the following Log file: E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt