Windows 10: my computer

Discus and support my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi I purchased this lap top at a auction now how can I like reset or something so I will not ffeel like iam being watched or something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Starrchild, Feb 12, 2019.

1. my computer

hi I purchased this lap top at a auction now how can I like reset or something so I will not ffeel like iam being watched or something

:)

Starrchild, Feb 12, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Feb 12, 2019
  4. my computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

my computer

1. my computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. Work computer given to me that is on a domain, should I keep it that way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Work computer given to me that is on a domain, should I keep it that way?: I have been given a work computer that is on a domain, should I keep it that way? Or should I wipe it and remove it from the domain?What are the disadvantages in keeping as it is?...
  3. Work computer given to me that is on a domain, should I keep it that way?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work computer given to me that is on a domain, should I keep it that way?: I have been given a work computer that is on a domain, should I keep it that way? Or should I wipe it and remove it from the domain?What are the disadvantages in keeping as it is?...
  4. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  5. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  6. My computer always start in BIOS

7. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  8. HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...

HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One...: HP All-In-One computer detecting printer portion of my Cannon MP560 All-In-One printer/scanner, but not the scanner portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-computer-detecting-printer-portion/a46a3ab2-5250-4cd1-af74-7fddbee324fc
  9. adding legacy computers to a domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adding legacy computers to a domain: We have approx 20 Mazak milling machines running either Win 95, Win 2000 Pro or Win XP. Since the beginning of the year I've not been able to re-add them back onto the domain functional level 2016. As they are old a hard drive replacement is often needed to keep them going...
  10. adding legacy computers to a domain

adding legacy computers to a domain: We have approx 20 Mazak milling machines running either Win 95, Win 2000 Pro or Win XP. Since the beginning of the year I've not been able to re-add them back onto the domain functional level 2016. As they are old a hard drive replacement is often needed to keep them going...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my computer threads