Windows 10: my computer

Discus and support my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi how do I revert back to before I updated windows 10 as I have lost all my files so I need to go back 3 days ago ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Player502028420, Aug 10, 2019.

1. my computer

hi how do I revert back to before I updated windows 10 as I have lost all my files so I need to go back 3 days ago ?

:)

Player502028420, Aug 10, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 10, 2019
  4. my computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

my computer

1. my computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109: Hello I just experienced a BSOD and am not sure why this has happened .This PC is newly built at 2 months old and the only thing I was doing during the time was starting it up after it was in sleep mode for 2-3 hours and browsing twitter. There have not been any hardware...
  3. Windows update righteously borked my hard drive, and my computer will no longer boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update righteously borked my hard drive, and my computer will no longer boot: Windows 10, 32gb ram, 1t nvme drive, i7 All was going well, and as I shut down my machine, I got the message "you must update to the latest version, or risk losing support" so I chose the install updates and shut down option. I came back a few hours later, and it was stuck...
  4. recent up-grades have slowed my computer way down.

recent up-grades have slowed my computer way down.: recent up-grades have slowed my computer way down.Takes forever to do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-up-grades-have-slowed-my-computer-way-down/9d60f7a4-aa2f-432e-a764-d8b135e94fe7
  5. RAM and Hard /drive not showing in Computer Properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM and Hard /drive not showing in Computer Properties: When I right click on properties for my Lenovo ideacentre computer running Windows 10 the ram and HDD show as "Not available". Does anyone know what this may mean or how I can get the properties function to read my RAM and HDD? My computer is running a little slow, too. TIA...
  6. New Windows Update Sleep Mode- Computer Randomly Turning On

New Windows Update Sleep Mode- Computer Randomly Turning On: I accidently installed the new Windows update on 8/11. When I put my computer to sleep, the screen goes black, and about 30 seconds later it comes back to life. This is especially frustrating because my huge monitor turning on while I am trying to sleep mere feet away from my...
  7. How do I change the length of time before my computers goes to sleep?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the length of time before my computers goes to sleep?: How do I change the length of time before my computers goes to sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-length-of-time-before-my/a7cae792-8d40-451a-943a-1e6303bce93d
  8. Problems with my computer mouse.

Problems with my computer mouse.: The USB of the wireless mouse is connected, on the pointing device or device on the computer, Microsoft Windows detects it and runs the Add New Hardware Wizard, the problem is that it does not work....
  9. Computer types dash every couple of minutes, even with keyboard plugged out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer types dash every couple of minutes, even with keyboard plugged out: The issue is what the title states, how should find what program might be doing this? I tested the issue by leaving the cursor on a text field and plugging the keyboard out. In about 10 minutes there were 3 dashes without me touching anything....
  10. Something wrong with Windows 10 Settings. Computer suddenly Locking itself in use

Something wrong with Windows 10 Settings. Computer suddenly Locking itself in use: Hi, so here is my problem. For the past month, my computer now suddenly locks itself in use, for example, it locks itself during gaming, and using google. I troubleshooted the Power Setting and it said it fixed it. Tried out my Laptop afterwards, locked again. Please help....