Windows 10: my computer

Discus and support my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi how do I revert back to before I updated windows 10 as I have lost all my files so I need to go back 3 days ago ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Player502028420, Aug 10, 2019.

1. my computer

hi how do I revert back to before I updated windows 10 as I have lost all my files so I need to go back 3 days ago ?

:)

Player502028420, Aug 10, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 10, 2019
  4. my computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

my computer

1. my computer - Similar Threads - computer

2. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  3. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  4. New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account: I am setting up a new computer and after I logged in successfully into my microsoft account, I was asked to set up a Windows PIN. I got a message back saying it was unsuccessful and had to skip forward in the setup. I then proceeded to finish setup but now I can not log into...
  5. New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account

New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account: I am setting up a new computer and after I logged in successfully into my microsoft account, I was asked to set up a Windows PIN. I got a message back saying it was unsuccessful and had to skip forward in the setup. I then proceeded to finish setup but now I can not log into...
  6. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  7. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  8. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...
  10. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...