Windows 10: My computers cam wants to install media feature pack to work , i am also installed , but i...

Discus and support My computers cam wants to install media feature pack to work , i am also installed , but i... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can i fix my computers cam on windows 10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shaho farhad, May 16, 2019.

1. My computers cam wants to install media feature pack to work , i am also installed , but i...

How can i fix my computers cam on windows 10 ?

:)

shaho farhad, May 16, 2019
  2. rotorize Win User

media feature pack not working

I have the same problem. When I try to install KB 3099229, I get "Feature Pack for Windows (KB3010081) is already installed on this computer".

I followed your steps above, but KB3010081 is not listed under "Installed Updates".

(Problem appeared after I upgraded from Win 7 N x64 (with Media Pack installed) to Win 10.)

rotorize, May 16, 2019
  3. procras Win User
    Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, May 16, 2019
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

My computers cam wants to install media feature pack to work , i am also installed , but i...

Media Feature Pack installed but not working/detected by windows.

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue, aside from installing the Media Feature Pack?
    • Have you tried updating your Windows?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Media Feature Pack?

You may also want to see this article:
    Media Feature Pack for N editions of Windows 10 Version 1607

We look forward to your reply.

Ramon Imp, May 16, 2019
Thema:

My computers cam wants to install media feature pack to work , i am also installed , but i...

1. My computers cam wants to install media feature pack to work , i am also installed , but i... - Similar Threads - computers cam wants

2. Media feature pack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media feature pack: Hello, I have a problem with the media feature pack. In fact, my camera wasnt working and it said that I need to download the media feature pack for windows 10 pro n and kn. So I did that. Now, if I try to install it again it says that it is already installed, but when I try...
  3. Can't install MS Media Features Pack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't install MS Media Features Pack: I tried to install Apple iCloud on my PC and it said that I needed the MS Media Features Pack. So I downloaded from Microsoft the relevant Media Features Pack but it won't install. It says this Update is not applicable to your PC. My PC is running Windows 10 Pro (64bit)...
  4. Media pack not installing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media pack not installing: I can't seem to install the media pack https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 Making me unable to install most items, that I want. Could someone help me, Thanks....
  5. Unable to install media feature pack 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install media feature pack 1809: Hi I used a Windows Installation Tool to install Windows fresh and at the same time I formatted both my storage units. One SSD and one HDD. I am using Windows Home 10 N. When I tried to install the media feature pack it says that the update can not be applied to the...
  6. windows 10N unable to install the media feature pack

windows 10N unable to install the media feature pack: hey guys, spent a while looking through support questions for this but my issue seems slightly different in that I have the corect download (media feature pack for 1803, build 17134) which downloads and verifies correctly but then fails to install: any ideas on how to...
  7. Windows Feature pack not working after installation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Feature pack not working after installation: Hey I have Windows 10 Enterprise N 2016 LTSB version and it didn't have Windows Media Player. I installed the Feature pack for Windows N from the link below: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49919 It installed but doesn't seem to work because of...
  8. no puedo instalar media feature pack para windows 10 / I can not install media feature pack...

no puedo instalar media feature pack para windows 10 / I can not install media feature pack...: Español: Pues ya tengo rato con este problema, no tengo varios archivos .dll que necesito (como el align.dll) y ya intente de todo, desde descargarlos e instalarlos sin ningún resultado, investigando encontré que instalando el media feature pack para la version de windows 10...
  9. Windows N won't install Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows N won't install Media Feature Pack: Hi All I am trying to install the windows media features pack (x64) from the following link - Download Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10 from Official Microsoft Download Center. The issue I am having is when I run the installation file I am getting...
  10. Media Feature Pack won't install

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Feature Pack won't install: Hi, I have just installed a clean copy of 10 Enterprise LTSB N edition x64. My source ISO is the latest available from MSDN. I am trying to install the Media Feature Pack because a few applications need it, but the installer seems hung. The installer version is the latest,...