Windows 10: My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I...

Discus and support My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; {;ease see the subject which is here: My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I have to continually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rgleasonjr, Apr 30, 2020.

1. My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I...

{;ease see the subject which is here: My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I have to continually change the password. Why is this occurring? It appears that I am doing soemthing wrong. Please help!

:)

rgleasonjr, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

Account problem

Aslam,

Yes, the procedure is complex but I split it into individual steps that, I believe, can be followed by anybody.

Booting into Safe mode is explained in section 3. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Getting into the built-in Administrator account is explained in section 4. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Any local account and any MSAccount can be made a "Standard" account or an Admin account. You need to be logged in to an Admin account in order to raise a Standard account to Admin status.
    - Once you are logged in to one of the Admin accounts that I suggest that you create, you can go to Settings, Accounts, Family & other users so that you can select the account you want to raise then click on the Change account type button that appears.
    - Be wary of promoting then relying upon the current problem account because its user profile might be damaged. I cannot say that it is definitely damaged but only that something has gone wrong.

Denis

3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I...

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I... :(

Zakin, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I...

1. My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I... - Similar Threads - computers continually tell

2. Why is my rebooted computer telling me that my microsoft account doesn't exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my rebooted computer telling me that my microsoft account doesn't exist?: I had previously been attempting to get past my Inspiron 15 laptop's request for a bitlocker recovery key that I don't have. I was told by someone on this site to reboot Windows with a USB.I downloaded a bootable Windows onto my USB and stuck it into my laptop. I was able...
  3. Why is my rebooted computer telling me that my microsoft account doesn't exist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my rebooted computer telling me that my microsoft account doesn't exist?: I had previously been attempting to get past my Inspiron 15 laptop's request for a bitlocker recovery key that I don't have. I was told by someone on this site to reboot Windows with a USB.I downloaded a bootable Windows onto my USB and stuck it into my laptop. I was able...
  4. Why do I continuously receive "Microsoft Account Problem" when I open my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I continuously receive "Microsoft Account Problem" when I open my computer.: Each morning when I open my computer for the past several months, I receive a "Microsoft Account Problem" error message. I click on the notification, and it takes me to the MY ACCOUNT page. I click FIX NOW and I have to log in. What do I need to do to correct this?...
  5. Why do I continuously receive "Microsoft Account Problem" when I open my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I continuously receive "Microsoft Account Problem" when I open my computer.: Each morning when I open my computer for the past several months, I receive a "Microsoft Account Problem" error message. I click on the notification, and it takes me to the MY ACCOUNT page. I click FIX NOW and I have to log in. What do I need to do to correct this?...
  6. Why do I continuously receive "Microsoft Account Problem" when I open my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why do I continuously receive "Microsoft Account Problem" when I open my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows defender constantly telling me there is a problem with my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender constantly telling me there is a problem with my Microsoft account: Every couple of days for the last few months Windows 10 Defender has been telling me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. When I open the defender window and click on account protection it asks me to enter my computer PIN, and after I do the "problem" goes away....
  9. My computer keeps telling me to choose an operating system and then crashes continually.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps telling me to choose an operating system and then crashes continually.: When I opened my computer today, it was slower than usual. Then it asked me what operating system I wanted to use. I updated the computer from Windows 7 to 10 in August this year. However, this never has happened before and I have been trying to solve the problem for an hour...
  10. Continual Microsoft Account Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Continual Microsoft Account Problems: Every day I am seeing requests to fix my settings. All that is required is that I relog on again and Windows 10 confirms my account is all OK and to the user appears to have been unnecessary. But this keeps on happening. Similar things happen with Outlook and MS Solitaire....