Windows 10: My computers glitched?

Discus and support My computers glitched? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, i just opened up my pc and I've noticed my background turned black. I try to open the personalize settings, but i get "this file does not have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Blooky775, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Blooky775 Win User

My computers glitched?

So, i just opened up my pc and I've noticed my background turned black. I try to open the personalize settings, but i get "this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action please install an app". Also, I'm unable to open settings, search bar and windows start. Please help because I'm lost on what I'm supposed to do.

:)

Blooky775, Sep 24, 2022

2. Computer Glitching After Previous BSOD

Responding to your first reply, was that what driver verifier tripped up on? The netfilter2.sys?

It took a while, but I have followed your suggestions and scanned my computer with all of the different programs that you suggested and all of them turned up empty.

I also have heard recently about people having a bunch of issues with windows update KB4549951 causing random BSODs and just general computer problems and glitches. I decided to give uninstalling that update a shot, but alas, no dice. Problem still exists.

What might be the next step here to finding the culprit?

It might be totally unhelpful and unrelated, but one of my friends said it almost seems like there could possibly be some issue with my motherboard physically, such as some component flaking out after that amount of time, but it seems unlikely with a restart
    temporarily fixing the issue.

EricBrasuell, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 24, 2022
  4. My computers glitched?

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

My computers glitched?

1. My computers glitched? - Similar Threads - computers glitched

2. audio glitches and computer completely crashes shortly after quite often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio glitches and computer completely crashes shortly after quite often: im not sure what exactly causes it, but recently my computer has been very frequently acting up, the audio starts to stutter, and shortly the entire computer will freeze and i have to restart it, it has only started to happen since i got a new graphics driver, and im assuming...
  3. audio glitches and computer completely crashes shortly after quite often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio glitches and computer completely crashes shortly after quite often: im not sure what exactly causes it, but recently my computer has been very frequently acting up, the audio starts to stutter, and shortly the entire computer will freeze and i have to restart it, it has only started to happen since i got a new graphics driver, and im assuming...
  4. audio glitches and computer completely crashes shortly after quite often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Befere I do clean installation to my computer which has been glitching, how can i recover...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Befere I do clean installation to my computer which has been glitching, how can i recover...: Please help me!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/befere-i-do-clean-installation-to-my-computer/a65af9c8-0d45-4d01-8102-4cd9caa076e7
  6. Befere I do clean installation to my computer which has been glitching, how can i recover...

Befere I do clean installation to my computer which has been glitching, how can i recover...: Please help me!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/befere-i-do-clean-installation-to-my-computer/a65af9c8-0d45-4d01-8102-4cd9caa076e7
  7. Befere I do clean installation to my computer which has been glitching, how can i recover...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My compuer is glitching over the past two weeks when I turn on my computer. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My compuer is glitching over the past two weeks when I turn on my computer. I have tried...: I tried using the troubleshooting metgod of startup repair, resetting my pc but all was unsucessful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-compuer-is-glitching-over-the-past-two-weeks/99e0b8ac-ef21-4abc-afd4-8bbd49d8baf0
  9. My compuer is glitching over the past two weeks when I turn on my computer. I have tried...

My compuer is glitching over the past two weeks when I turn on my computer. I have tried...: I tried using the troubleshooting metgod of startup repair, resetting my pc but all was unsucessful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-compuer-is-glitching-over-the-past-two-weeks/99e0b8ac-ef21-4abc-afd4-8bbd49d8baf0
  10. My compuer is glitching over the past two weeks when I turn on my computer. I have tried...

in Windows 10 Customization