Windows 10: My computer’s internet will connect, but it will say “no internet, secured”, but I’m stuck...

Discus and support My computer’s internet will connect, but it will say “no internet, secured”, but I’m stuck... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Basically what the title says, whenever I click the sign in button it doesn’t work because its says I need internet it uses microsoft to login. I’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PrestonChapman1, Apr 20, 2021.

1. My computer’s internet will connect, but it will say “no internet, secured”, but I’m stuck...

Basically what the title says, whenever I click the sign in button it doesn’t work because its says I need internet it uses microsoft to login. I’ve tried resetting and completely unpluggin the internet, but that doesn’t work, everyhting else works on the internet, and I dont know what to do.

:)

PrestonChapman1, Apr 20, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

My computer’s internet will connect, but it will say “no internet, secured”, but I’m stuck... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

My computer’s internet will connect, but it will say “no internet, secured”, but I’m stuck... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Apr 20, 2021
  3. kp_85 Win User
    Wireless connection available but says "No internet, secured"

In the same boat. My laptop and android phones connect with no issues. My computer now says "no internet, secured"

I have attempted all the steps above with no luck...

What do I try next? Can't believe windows 10 is unable to connect to the internet......

kp_85, Apr 20, 2021
  4. My computer’s internet will connect, but it will say “no internet, secured”, but I’m stuck...

suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

My computer’s internet will connect, but it will say “no internet, secured”, but I’m stuck...

1. My computer’s internet will connect, but it will say “no internet, secured”, but I’m stuck... - Similar Threads - computer’s internet connect

2. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  3. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection says No internet secured: I use my mobile to connect the internet to my laptop which has had no problems for years, now for some reason it says that No internet secured but I can go on the internet and use it fine, then a message appears asking me to open browser and sign in which has already been...
  4. Internet connection says No internet secured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet access showing I’m connected but I’m not

Internet access showing I’m connected but I’m not: [IMG]The internet says its connected when in reality its not, my internet drivers are up to date according to microsoft and yhe diagnostics tool says its just fine here is an example of what it is happening this is a public proxy server ip and im trying to ping it[IMG]...
  6. Laptop says I’m connected to internet but everything says to check my connection

Laptop says I’m connected to internet but everything says to check my connection: My laptop says that i am connected to the internet but when i try to play a game or watch youtube it says i need to check my connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-says-im-connected-to-internet-but/aff881d7-1cbd-4c59-8397-ae29ec120a12
  7. I’m connected to the internet but I’m not???

I’m connected to the internet but I’m not???: [IMG]Im going to starbucks ill explain later, everytime i connect to the internet, chrome works perfectly, browsers work fine but when i use store apps or xbox apps on windows 10 i get something by like this, help because i do not want to reset my entire system. Ill end of...
  8. Have had this icon as my internet icon for a month now. Says “No Internet, Secured”. I’m...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have had this icon as my internet icon for a month now. Says “No Internet, Secured”. I’m...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yakatoa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqisws/have_had_this_icon_as_my_internet_icon_for_a/
  9. Computer says not connected to Internet even after connected to Internet

Computer says not connected to Internet even after connected to Internet: unable to find why office suite pro 2016 Outlook, Edge and Network Trouble shooter also the hidden icon that when connected changes from a ball to a display icon Network Status to name a few programs ALL THINK I am NOT CONNECTED TO A NETWORK. AT the VERY SAME TIME I...
  10. Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet

Computer says not connected to internet when I'm connected to internet: I am currently connected through Ethernet and am able to access the internet and any other programs that require the internet. My computer says that I'm "Connected" through Ethernet, but the icon shows that it isn't connected. It also says it isn't connected in the "Network &...