Windows 10: My computer's screen shows nothing

Discus and support My computer's screen shows nothing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer's screen shows nothing. It shows no images are showing on he screen. How should i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex01955, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Alex01955 Win User

My computer's screen shows nothing

My computer's screen shows nothing. It shows no images are showing on he screen. How should i fix it?

:)

Alex01955, Sep 26, 2020

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

My computer's screen shows nothing partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 26, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

1. My computer's screen shows nothing - Similar Threads - computer's screen shows

2. My computer is stuck on a black screen and nothing is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stuck on a black screen and nothing is working: I have a HP ProBook 430 G5 running on windows 11 and the screen has gone black, nothing seems to be working. I’ve tried every key bind, shortcut and all options everything has been tried. There is no error message to display. The last thing before it started was a blank white...
  3. My computer is stuck on a black screen and nothing is working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is stuck on a black screen and nothing is working: I have a HP ProBook 430 G5 running on windows 11 and the screen has gone black, nothing seems to be working. I’ve tried every key bind, shortcut and all options everything has been tried. There is no error message to display. The last thing before it started was a blank white...
  4. my computer will light up when turned on, but it does nothing but show a black screen and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer will light up when turned on, but it does nothing but show a black screen and...: I Have a windows 10 computer, im not really sure of the specs but I know I have an Asus motherboard and an geforce 1650 super graphics card. My problem is my pc hasn't been turning on if there was anything plugged into the USB ports keyboard, mouse, speakers, wifi adapter,...
  5. my computer will light up when turned on, but it does nothing but show a black screen and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer will light up when turned on, but it does nothing but show a black screen and...: I Have a windows 10 computer, im not really sure of the specs but I know I have an Asus motherboard and an geforce 1650 super graphics card. My problem is my pc hasn't been turning on if there was anything plugged into the USB ports keyboard, mouse, speakers, wifi adapter,...
  6. my computer will light up when turned on, but it does nothing but show a black screen and...

my computer will light up when turned on, but it does nothing but show a black screen and...: I Have a windows 10 computer, im not really sure of the specs but I know I have an Asus motherboard and an Nvidia 1650 super graphics card. My problem is my pc hasn't been turning on if there was anything plugged into the USB ports keyboard, mouse, speakers, wifi adapter,...
  7. My computer suddenly shows nothing but a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer suddenly shows nothing but a black screen: I was using my laptop yesterday, it was working fine. But when I opened it today, I don't see anything more than this on my screen:Another thing I noticed is that the screen progressively gets whiter the more I keep it on. Not any brighter, just like this:Is there any way to...
  8. My computer suddenly shows nothing but a black screen

My computer suddenly shows nothing but a black screen: I was using my laptop yesterday, it was working fine. But when I opened it today, I don't see anything more than this on my screen:Another thing I noticed is that the screen progressively gets whiter the more I keep it on. Not any brighter, just like this:Is there any way to...
  9. My computer suddenly shows nothing but a black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Black screen shows nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen shows nothing: Hi guys . Yesterday my laptop Model : NX.A23SV.004 requested to update the operating system. But while updating, my laptop shows the message "The upgrade process has been suspended because your battery charge is too low. Please plug in a power source; the process will...