Windows 10: My computers sound service is not working.

Discus and support My computers sound service is not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, my computer's sound service has been disabled. I tried many different methods, but each one said "Cannot activate sound service. Access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aimeé Dean, Feb 24, 2024.

1. My computers sound service is not working.

Recently, my computer's sound service has been disabled. I tried many different methods, but each one said "Cannot activate sound service. Access Denied" Could I please have help? I already created another forum for this, But I cannot find it. Can someone help me? I tried troubleshooting and then I also tried manually enabling it. None of those worked.

:)

Aimeé Dean, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Feb 24, 2024
  3. windows 10 sound schmes not working

Since you have already updated the sound drivers on your computer, we suggest that you run the sound troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Right-click on the speaker icon on the bottom right corner of the computer and select
      Troubleshoot sound problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Robelene Win, Feb 24, 2024
  4. cadaveca Win User

My computers sound service is not working.

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My computers sound service is not working. :p

cadaveca, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

My computers sound service is not working.

1. My computers sound service is not working. - Similar Threads - computers sound service

2. My computers sound service is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computers sound service is not working.: Recently, my computer's sound service has been disabled. I tried many different methods, but each one said "Cannot activate sound service. Access Denied" Could I please have help? I already created another forum for this, But I cannot find it. Can someone help me? I tried...
  3. My computers sound service is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computers sound service is not working.: Recently, my computer's sound service has been disabled. I tried many different methods, but each one said "Cannot activate sound service. Access Denied" Could I please have help? I already created another forum for this, But I cannot find it. Can someone help me? I tried...
  4. no sound audio services not working

no sound audio services not working: No sound Error message 'audio services not working' after running audio trouble shooting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-audio-services-not-working/ed81d1a7-4cfe-4c96-a0a7-581cc220035d
  5. no sound audio services not working

no sound audio services not working: No sound Error message 'audio services not working' after running audio trouble shooting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-audio-services-not-working/ed81d1a7-4cfe-4c96-a0a7-581cc220035d
  6. Sound service stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound service stopped working: Hi, my nephew had messed with my laptop and now the audio service is now stuck on 'stopping' and the other audio terminal creation service has stopped and won't start, I tried restarting my laptop but that didn't work, is there is a way to get it going again....
  7. Sound service stopped working

Sound service stopped working: Hi, my nephew had messed with my laptop and now the audio service is now stuck on 'stopping' and the other audio terminal creation service has stopped and won't start, I tried restarting my laptop but that didn't work, is there is a way to get it going again....
  8. Sound service stopped working

9. My computer sound is not working

My computer sound is not working: I have no sound to my laptop. i tried looking for the uaa driver couldnt find it in device manager, my realtek hd sound option isnt there anymore. only sound options i have are for nvidia and its not letting me do anything with that...
  10. sound service stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound service stopped working: hello, someone had messed with my computer and now the audio service is now stuck on 'stopping' and the other audio endpoint builder service has stopped and does not start, I've tried to restart my computer but that didn't work, is there a way to start it up again....