Windows 10: My computers won't update to version 2004

Discus and support My computers won't update to version 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello: I have two computers running versions of Windows 10 prior to version 2004. I have attempted to upgrade both many times using several methods:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EsprimmeDev, Sep 10, 2020.

1. My computers won't update to version 2004

Hello:

I have two computers running versions of Windows 10 prior to version 2004. I have attempted to upgrade both many times using several methods: Windows Update, download and install the files, and using a DVD created by MediaCreator. The downloads work fine, then the actual install fails. I get the following error messages:

Feature Update to Windows 10 version 2004 0xc1900204

I have an advanced knowledge of Windows but I have no idea how to get around this.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Patrick

:)

EsprimmeDev, Sep 10, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Sep 10, 2020
  4. My computers won't update to version 2004

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

My computers won't update to version 2004

1. My computers won't update to version 2004 - Similar Threads - computers won't update

2. My computer keeps updating to Windows version 2004.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer keeps updating to Windows version 2004.: Every other day, my computer prompts me to "Restart and Update" but whenever I check what update it is, it's 2004 every time. I believe it's stuck in an update loop, or the update is failing. (also I know I am behind on my updates. I'm not very good at keeping up with them.)...
  3. Update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to version 2004: Hello, when i try update my Rig i got only 20h2 version but i dont want do download it. where is the version 2004 installation laucher? i still nothing found on it....
  4. The update version 2004

The update version 2004: Hello Up until today my system cant update to the version 2004 update. I just want to know why my system cant update and also when will it be able to as it is 7 months later since the update came out. Been updating every update since and still cant update....
  5. Update version 2004

Update version 2004: Is the Newest update really Version 2004? I want my computer up to date! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-version-2004/485f944a-8627-4e77-bf31-8061778b2bcc
  6. My system won't update to version 2004 after re-install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My system won't update to version 2004 after re-install: Hi there I had some blue screen issue so I had to re-install my windows 10 prior to that I was running version 2004 but after reinstallation it became 1909 (understandable) however I kept on clicking "checking for updates" it just won't give me the 2004 version updates? Any...
  7. Can't log into computer after version 2004 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log into computer after version 2004 update: Yesterday morning, I update to Widows 10 Version 2004. It caused all sorts of changes that I was able to get help with here on the forum. This morning, I can't log in. Until today, I was asked for my PIN at login, and that is what I have been using. Now it is asking me for...
  8. Windows 10 won't update to version 2004

Windows 10 won't update to version 2004: I am stuck on Windows 10 Version 1909 and no matter how many times I hit "Check for updates", the version 2004 update won't get pushed to my computer. I can't update my PC to the latest version. [ATTACH]...
  9. my windows update version 2004

my windows update version 2004: i have many ways to download version 2004 in my pc at first update not shown in windows update after many struggles i received update but it is always stuck at some point at 99 or 100 i restart download many time but every time it only leads to my data lose please help some...
  10. Windows 10 feature update version 2004 won't update

Windows 10 feature update version 2004 won't update: I don't know the purpose of this update, but it made my life worse, ive been trying to update it several times now but it wont finish, it always say there was a problem with insider program Help, anyone? [IMG][ATTACH]...