Windows 10: my computor will not import info from c.d.s

Discus and support my computor will not import info from c.d.s in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer will not import info from c.d.s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheFarrells, Oct 19, 2019.

1. my computor will not import info from c.d.s

My computer will not import info from c.d.s

:)

TheFarrells, Oct 19, 2019

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Oct 19, 2019
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Oct 19, 2019
  4. gabbydgar Win User

my computor will not import info from c.d.s

How to add D drive to C when it is an SD card

Found this on the community site. You can merge the existing C & D drive partition without any third party tools. Here are the steps: Assume D is just a data partition and doesn't contain the page file, boot files or a second operating system. If so, merge the partition by removing D and extending C, as follows:
    1. Back up to and external devise any important data on D, optional, move the same important data from D to C.
    2. Right click computer >Manage >Storage>Disk Management, then right click the graphic of the D partition an select Delete. The partition returns to Unallocated for a Primary Partition or free space if it's a Logical Diver within an Extended Partition. Delete the partition if it is a extended partition.
    3. Now right click the graphic of the C partition and select Extend.

My D drive as stated before is an SD card, no page file, boot files or a second os. 16mb unallocated 58.23gb ex fat healthy (primary partition). Trying to enlarge C: on a Nextbook tablet.

Does anyone see a problem with this method?

gabbydgar, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

my computor will not import info from c.d.s

1. my computor will not import info from c.d.s - Similar Threads - computor import info

2. Is it important to partition my hard drive C into 2, C and D in order to protect my data...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it important to partition my hard drive C into 2, C and D in order to protect my data...: I have a C drive, a Local Fixed Disk, NTFS file system with a size of 474 GB. I am wondering if I should partition it into C and D for extra data security or not....
  3. Is it important to partition my hard drive C into 2, C and D in order to protect my data...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it important to partition my hard drive C into 2, C and D in order to protect my data...: I have a C drive, a Local Fixed Disk, NTFS file system with a size of 474 GB. I am wondering if I should partition it into C and D for extra data security or not....
  4. Is it important to partition my hard drive C into 2, C and D in order to protect my data...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transferring files from C: to D:?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring files from C: to D:?: Hello all. I need to free up some storage on my C drive and I was wondering if it is safe to transfer files from the C to D drive. If so, what files would be good to transfer from my c to d? Program files? NVIDIA driver files? Not sure what would be safe to transfer from one...
  6. moving windows from C: to D:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving windows from C: to D:: Is this safe and possible cause I have a ssd that is almost full and i want to move the whole windows folder to data which I think is hdd but I don't know how or if it is safe to do so without any damage done....
  7. Importing D Drive into C Drive -- Disk Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Importing D Drive into C Drive -- Disk Management: Greetings Folks, Dang I tried to answer this without bothering you. Watched a bunch of YouTube vids but no one had my situation. [img] This PC shipped with a D drive partition on the C drive. I turned it into unallocated space but when I right click my C to import that...
  8. Computor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computor: So I've seen a lot of things about how to run fortnite without a graphics are I myself am on a core i3 20gigs of ram computer and cant even get it to open without getting the ad3d11 compatible gpu warning type thing witch I cannot get around no matter what id do. Is there...
  9. Transferring files from my computor to my nook

Transferring files from my computor to my nook: When I connected the nook to my computer it didn't register it. Do I have a bad connection or a bad nook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-files-from-my-computor-to-my-nook/ae3e695e-8b63-4aac-b39e-d0978d3f180a
  10. C: to D:

C: to D:: My computer is starting to lag - it's a year old i5 7th gen. - can't figure out why. C: is filling up and I want to move things to D: which 930GB free space. BUt when I try I get an error. ????????????? [ATTACH]...