Windows 10: my connect app in windows 10 got disappeared

Discus and support my connect app in windows 10 got disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; suddenly my connect app got disappeared now what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmitNamdev1, Jul 23, 2020.

1. my connect app in windows 10 got disappeared

suddenly my connect app got disappeared now what to do

:)

AmitNamdev1, Jul 23, 2020

2. my connect app in windows 10 got disappeared

suddenly my connect app got disappeared now what to do

AmitNamdev1, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

my connect app in windows 10 got disappeared [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Aug 4, 2020
  4. pls2337 Win User

my connect app in windows 10 got disappeared

Disappearing Apps

My Windows 10 apps have disappeared and I cannot even open the start menu, I need help getting them back, any suggestions?

pls2337, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

my connect app in windows 10 got disappeared

1. my connect app in windows 10 got disappeared - Similar Threads - connect app got

2. My Wifi connection disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi connection disappeared: I just got my wifi connection disappeared. Then on the connection adapter, the wifi adapter is also lost. While the device manager is also not found qualcoom driverEdition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎31/‎01/‎2023 OS build 19045.2604 Experience Windows Feature...
  3. My Wifi connection disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wifi connection disappeared: I just got my wifi connection disappeared. Then on the connection adapter, the wifi adapter is also lost. While the device manager is also not found qualcoom driverEdition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎31/‎01/‎2023 OS build 19045.2604 Experience Windows Feature...
  4. My Wifi connection disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Important Apps Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Important Apps Disappeared: Important Windows 10 Applications have disappeared!Hey, a couple weeks ago Windows Security Center stopped opening, I opened it, it opened, then closed with no error messages, a minute later the icon went weird, now its back but still wont open, I didn't think much because I...
  6. Windows 10 Important Apps Disappeared

Windows 10 Important Apps Disappeared: Important Windows 10 Applications have disappeared!Hey, a couple weeks ago Windows Security Center stopped opening, I opened it, it opened, then closed with no error messages, a minute later the icon went weird, now its back but still wont open, I didn't think much because I...
  7. Sign in options got disappear

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in options got disappear: My window 10 home pc got upgraded. After that i notice some sign in options are not apper .what did i do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options-got-disappear/f842ae70-1d05-4c7c-a682-48970d1e0d3f
  8. Windows 10 Home. Remote Desktop Connection app disappeared last night

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home. Remote Desktop Connection app disappeared last night: I have a couple of users who work at home using Windows 10 Home and today they called in an stated the shortcut they made for Remote Desktop Connection is missing and they are unable to find the software to connect to their work PC. They attempted to download the Microsoft...
  9. Windows Update disappearing and some of apps got deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Update disappearing and some of apps got deleted: Hi i have some problems with the services/functions. 1. The Windows Update Service disappears without a trace 2. Some functions "alt+f4" or "alt+tab" deactivate themselves 3. Some apps that delete themselves (example: Eset NOD32 Antivirus) i tried with "sfc /scannow" ,...
  10. my app crashed and disappeared

my app crashed and disappeared: so i had discord downloaded on my computer and i was using it like i normally do until i was on doing my homework on a different platform and i saw the discord app have a green stripe over it and it looked like it was scanning it. i didn't understand what it was doing so i...